Draft Day 2 Thread: Discussion and Thoughts

.Buzz

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

That would be a bad problem to have? 

Maybe they would utilize him differently. They have said they want impact players with their first 4 picks after Trev. 

We literally just hired a defensive coach from Baltimore to run our defense.

Have people seen the type of looks they show/how versatile they are?

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I really don't love the idea of going CB at #33 with how the board looks right now. I just want good players so I wouldn't be upset, but I really would prefer a different position. 

Sorry bud.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Wonder if Urbs and company isn’t the biggest fan of Hendo. Brent just brought this up.

I was listening to that. I'm not going to make that assumption, but I do think it's worth it for the media to dig in a bit if we end up going Campbell.

I'm all for BPA and I don't think stacking corners is bad, but it begs the question.

10 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I remember seeing this. Adding Campbell and Grant to go along with Shaq, Hendo and Jenkins, backs that up. 

Ngl, on paper that's a lot of upside/talent if this coaching staff can develop them.

Richie Grant is Safety #2 for me behind Moehrig. Holland is super intriguing/in that range, followed by Cisco. We need to leave the draft with one of them imo.