Draft Day 2 Thread: Discussion and Thoughts

.Buzz

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have a friend who is a Chargers fan and he's been saying since last night he desperately wants the Chargers to get Asante Samuel Jr. He's gonna be happy about that pick.

That's dope. This is right around where he should go too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I have a friend who is a Chargers fan and he's been saying since last night he desperately wants the Chargers to get Asante Samuel Jr. He's gonna be happy about that pick.

That's such a perfect fit for that scheme.

• Like 1

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I still want Pat F at the top of the 3rd. My #3 TE Tommy Tremble would be a good backup option in the 3rd or 4th though especially given our emphasis on athleticism.

These are the two correct TEs to target.

Anyone know if they were 5 stars coming out of HS though? Lol

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Pat F was 4* and Tremble 3*

given that the star system factors in positional value, a 4* TE probably is equal to 5* if that counts haha

Haha fair.

I can't tell if it's just a coincidence or not but definitely odd that it seems to be a trend so far.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Haha fair.

I can't tell if it's just a coincidence or not but definitely odd that it seems to be a trend so far.

25 minutes ago, Dr LBC said:

I figured Little to the Jags was as good as a lock as soon as Eichenburg was picked by Miami.  Urban recruited both those guys hard (Eichenburg chose Notre Dame over Ohio State on the grounds of "academics", but I know Urban really wanted him),

This explains that. Same happened with Campbell fwiw.

4 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Haha fair.

I just think most high picks will tend to be guys who were highly recruited and that there's just a microscope on our picks so far because of who Urban Meyer is. Given he seems to put an emphasis on athleticism, it makes sense a lot of these guys were also highly touted recruits.