NFL Snooze News: Volume Four, Por Favor

Heimdallr

Josh Metellus was asked to share a story from his Michigan days when Jim Harbaugh was his head coach. Metellus laughed and then recalled a team trip the university took to Vatican City.

Metellus said Harbaugh left the Pope with an unexpected but memorable gift.

"We went to see the Pope and Harbaugh literally gave the Pope some signed Jordans," Metellus said. "And I know the Pope would never wear signed Jordans. But you know, just Harbaugh being the guy he is, said, 'I felt like I had to give you something.' So we gave him some Jordans, a helmet, a bunch of stuff. I just thought that was the most Harbaugh thing I could talk about today."

https://www.vikings.com/news/josh-metellus-talks-breakout-year-chiefs-49ers-jim-harbaugh-on-gmfb

Mettelus, Harbaugh, and the Pope walk into a bar....

6 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

After Johnson stayed in Detroit, is there any big name OCs that got passed up? Can't think of his name but has the former Cowboys OC become an afterthought?

Not Kellen Moore, who went to LA, and has now been hired as the Eagles OC?  The current Cowboys OC is Brian Schottenheimer.