UDFA Thread

CBears019

7 minutes ago, Epyon said:

They really have to be down on Nall and Pierce

It's hard to be "down" on 4th and 5th RB's. Pierce is a former UDFA. Those guys rarely work out. Nall is a waste of time. Drafting Herbert was a pretty good indication that Nall is gone. Barring something odd I doubt Marable makes the team. Hell, Herbert may not even make it

Just now, beardown3231 said:

It's hard to be "down" on 4th and 5th RB's. Pierce is a former UDFA. Those guys rarely work out. Nall is a waste of time. Drafting Herbert was a pretty good indication that Nall is gone. Barring something odd I doubt Marable makes the team. Hell, Herbert may not even make it

True.... but Pierce at least appeared to flash every time he was given a shot (which was only like a handful of carries)

One thing worth pointing out:   Marable and Herbert BOTH are also punt returners..... as is Dazz Newsome....  Neither Nall or Pierce return kicks to my knowledge.

Kind of encouraged that we're just hammering the offensive line with competition..... most or all of them will get cut eventually.... but at least there's some hungry kid to fight for a spot against our starters.

1 hour ago, beardown3231 said:

Nall is a waste of time. Drafting Herbert was a pretty good indication that Nall is gone.

Maybe? He shouldn't have been around as it was. Pierce was so clearly better.

Yet Nall stayed. We'll see what happens. 

• Like 1

I still like Snowden more as a 3-4 INSIDE LB with Roquan....   The coverage possibilities from a guy that big and mobile intrigue the hell out of me, particularly in light of Trevethan's apparent limitations the last 2 years.... Even just subbing him in for obvious pass situations

He's gotta be protected a bit by BFDs in front of him, but so does Roquan, tbh.

• Like 1