RB Rakeem Boyd Arkansas

C Drake Jackson Kentucky 

DB Jerry Jacobs Arkansas

OG Tommy Kraemer Notre Dame

TE Jake Hausmann Ohio State

WR Javon McKinley Notre Dame 

Edited by Louis Friend
  • Like 1

It's interesting that they landed both Surratt and Adams. Neither separate that well. Both are more contested catch WRs. I was more impressed by Adams's film, personally. And his highlights are a lot of fun to watch lol.

5 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Jonathan Adams is a guy I think could make the roster. He's got great hands. 

His blocking is on another level. Big hands, physical, tough, Campbell type player. Plus he makes those tough catches, those Golladay type catches. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Jonathan Adams is a guy I think could make the roster. He's got great hands. 

The guy gets zero separation.  And I mean ZERO.  Having said that holy smokes this guy goes up and gets the ball.  If we can teach this kid some route running we might actually have something.  Red zone alone.

Watching his highlights the best play is the double/triple block he lays to spring that TD.  Awesome.

• Like 1

Watched a little bit of Adams and he needs to learn to run routes which is going to take time but the first thing that he needs to learn is to work on his release.  If he can cut down on the waste of movements/slow play will go a long way.  He’ll never be quick and a good route runner in my opinion. But if get can use his strength more in his release will help him with separation. 

14 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's interesting that they landed both Surratt and Adams. Neither separate that well. Both are more contested catch WRs. I was more impressed by Adams's film, personally. And his highlights are a lot of fun to watch lol.

I’ve been on the Adams jr bandwagon.  Took him in a mock I posted awhile back.  He has some Brandon Marshal to him