> 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <

Danger

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

We should not need to include a 2nd at all to trade up. The hot trend is looking like a majority of teams in the top 10-12 want to trade down, so since there will be plenty of ways to trade up, cost will be lower then normal. 1st, 3rd and 4th or 1st 3rd, Dillard or 1st 4th Dillard n raegor

we have no idea what the cost will be until trades start popping off

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Gotcha. I’m not sure I’ve felt this unsure about where players are going in a draft that I can remember.

Maybe we should make a thread for best predictive first round mock draft?

Could be the start of a new Eagles draft game tradition to join Dingo’s draft game.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Maybe we should make a thread for best predictive first round mock draft?

Could be the start of a new Eagles draft game tradition to join Dingo’s draft game.

I haven't seen you this antsy since it was reported Derek Barnett's nude photos got leaked.

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I haven't seen you this antsy since it was reported Derek Barnett's nude photos got leaked.

First off…. 

Secondly, I was more against the Derek Barnett pick than you ever were. You are lucky Webby changed the site right after that and I can’t bring up the receipts.

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

First off…. 

Secondly, I was more against the Derek Barnett pick than you ever were. You are lucky Webby changed the site right after that and I can’t bring up the receipts.

I was a big Barnett fan up until the combine. No doubt I was cool with the pick though, even though I soured on him as an athlete with upside. He was a menace at Tennessee!

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <