> 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <

Danger

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I hope it's secretly Thibs tho. The Giants inevitably take Sauce, think they screwed us over like we did with DeVonta to them, but it was Thibodeaux all along Austin!

These are new people that the eagles have never screwed over though. 

Just now, Jeezla said:

I was a big Barnett fan up until the combine. No doubt I was cool with the pick though, even though I soured on him as an athlete with upside. He was a menace at Tennessee!

I was definitely the biggest hater of the pick of any Eagles fan on FF and I hate that I was right. 

I had a different viewpoint of a lot of his sacks. I saw a lot of people saying he had bend and I didn’t see it. He was trying to lean into the tackles and dip under but he wasn’t really showing any true bend and his get off didn’t look great. Sometimes it looked better cause he was always trying to time the snap. After the draft I tried talking myself into it that his snap jumping if he was great at it could be kinda like Michael Bennett another notorious snap jumper with not that good testing numbers. 

Barnett although a disappointment is still a better player than Reagor, Smith (the bad one), and Watkins.

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I hope it's secretly Thibs tho. The Giants inevitably take Sauce, think they screwed us over like we did with DeVonta to them, but it was Thibodeaux all along Austin!

I’m cool with either. I just want good players. I won’t complain whether it’s an EDGE or a CB. I’ve never seen the Eagles take a corner in the 1st since I’ve been a fan.

Just now, Jeezla said:

We're on the clock. pick 18. Kyle Hamilton is still there! But!

Dallas calls us, offers pick 25, their 1st next year, and a 4th. 

What do you do?

Dallas has 24

The Cowboys also value the draft and the first round especially way too much to ever do something like that. Plus, they just signed Kearse to a deal and Hamilton is in his mold just a lot better, but Kearse did play really well for Quinn last year.

But, just to answer the question…. I take that trade without a single second of hesitation.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2022 Draft Prospect Thread <