2022 NFL Draft Talk

lumberjackchris

What portion of the draft will be picking?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What portion of the draft will be picking?

• Top 3
    • Top 10
    • Top 15

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I was thinking about this last night - Sauce at 3 would be a reach, but if he’s YOUR guy, you have to take him there. 

No guarantee that if you trade down he will still be available either. That logic cost them the QB they wanted  last year in the 3rd round. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I’ve seen a few mocks that have the lions taking Willis at number 2. That could shake up the board. Even if it’s not true, if he is sky rocketing up draft boards, it could make pick 3 a desirable trade chip. 

That’s my ultimate hope - someone falls in love with Willis, and Jax/Detroit let him drop to three. Then, extract maximum value from that pick.

11 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That’s my ultimate hope - someone falls in love with Willis, and Jax/Detroit let him drop to three. Then, extract maximum value from that pick.

49ers gave up 3 1sts to move to 3rd. Imagine having 9 1sts in 3 years. That’s nearly 1/2 your starters. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ET80 said:

I see him as a 34 guy, doesn’t really profile well in a 43. 

To me he looks like a really good LDE who kicks inside in passing situations. In his highlight reel he's even dropping sometimes and he looks good in coverage too. Smart. I dono, I won't be surprised if his name is called.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ET80 said:

I would not be able to contain myself with this draft. It’s quite perfect in the first two rounds...

This reads like Texans fan fiction. Now we’ve gotten 2 guys who are huge boom or bust guys in round 1. Thibs and Stingley are both super risky but both have ceilings as top 3 players in this draft. I also like Green and we really need a RB in round 2. 

plus a high 1st for next year because the falcons will suck. 

• Like 2