Fantasy Football 2021

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea and even 4 rounds might be a stretch. After the Top-40 overall or so(by ESPN's #s) I really dont love alot of options at RB or really alot of guys there so if im forced to go RB it'll be an awful reach. Most of the RB/WRs in the 41 and beyond range I dont much care for. Its really strange, there's just so much I dont like. Makes me wish I could trade my 4th and like 9th to get a 3rd haha

I feel ya. I've toyed with the idea of giving up 6/19 for 10/14 but what I really want to do is move one of my second round picks for a 3rd/4th. I am currently without a third dud to my Barkley trade.

That's the hard part for me about not having at least one RB1, I don't even know if I'll get those RB2 like Gakins, David and Henderson in R4. I certaintly don't want them in R2.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I feel ya. I've toyed with the idea of giving up 6/19 for 10/14 but what I really want to do is move one of my second round picks for a 3rd/4th. I am currently without a third dud to my Barkley trade.

That's the hard part for me about not having at least one RB1, I don't even know if I'll get those RB2 like Gakins, David and Henderson in R4. I certaintly don't want them in R2.

I'm not even going to bother pitching the idea to someone because we're doing an online draft and its a nightmare to try and figure that out.

Yea Henderson will probably be overdrafted since Akers was a 1st rounder(or close) before. Gaskins/Davis could be had I'd think. I dont love Davis, but I love his ADP enough to take him there

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm not even going to bother pitching the idea to someone because we're doing an online draft and its a nightmare to try and figure that out.

Yea Henderson will probably be overdrafted since Akers was a 1st rounder(or close) before. Gaskins/Davis could be had I'd think. I dont love Davis, but I love his ADP enough to take him there

I've done it once. "We trade, you pick so and so and i'll pick so and so" then we'll trade later.

Then we had to make sure the league didn't vote to veto the trade... yes, its a nightmare overall.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I've done it once. "We trade, you pick so and so and i'll pick so and so" then we'll trade later.

Then we had to make sure the league didn't vote to veto the trade... yes, its a nightmare overall.

Yea the veto part is a nightmare but also when you're drafting in separate rooms, you need your trade partner to:

1. Be sober enough to remember that pick that are about to make isnt actually theirs...

2. Actually have to answer their phone/text/message whatever to know who to draft

• Like 1

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think no matter how much someone loves JT you have to think it puts enough doubt in to look elsewhere. Much rather have Kamara-Chubb-Zeke than JT/Barkley at this point

I tend to think that great RBs are great in spite of their QB situation. The only question is whether or not JT is a great back. I'm not sure that he is. This is why I'd much rather have CMC, Kamara, Chubb, Henry, and Cook...I'm confident that those guys are great in spite of the pieces around them. Sure...they can get hurt like anyone else...but all else being equal, their floors are really high. I'd put JT in the Elliott realm.

5 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I tend to think that great RBs are great in spite of their QB situation. The only question is whether or not JT is a great back. I'm not sure that he is. This is why I'd much rather have CMC, Kamara, Chubb, Henry, and Cook...I'm confident that those guys are great in spite of the pieces around them. Sure...they can get hurt like anyone else...but all else being equal, their floors are really high. I'd put JT in the Elliott realm.

100%, much rather have those 5 especially since I do Non-PPR(specifically Chubb takes a big hit there I guess) Barkley is plenty talented but given the injuries, his OL and the offense around him there's enough risk to let someone else go there. You are right that we dont know what JT is yet though, is he a product of volume and OL with Mack out last year? I feel like people might underestimate just how back Indy could be without Wentz

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

100%, much rather have those 5 especially since I do Non-PPR(specifically Chubb takes a big hit there I guess) Barkley is plenty talented but given the injuries, his OL and the offense around him there's enough risk to let someone else go there. You are right that we dont know what JT is yet though, is he a product of volume and OL with Mack out last year? I feel like people might underestimate just how back Indy could be without Wentz

I love Barkley...and in dynasty I think that he's right there. But in redrafter I would put in the tier below. It's just so difficult to anticipate if the player will bounce back in year 1 or 2 after ACL tear. And of course with Barkley, there is a concern of not only this injury but also the next one...as he has had lots of injuries in a short period of time.

Personally I think Id take a chance with Saquon in redraft this year if he drops to 1.10 or beyond different scenarios when dealing with injury and suspension but reminds me of another Lev Bell situation where he fell because he was suspended 4 games but came back and was RB1 the rest of the year and won a lot of people leagues including myself.

Giants OL doesnt bother me too much because RBs still produce in fantasy with crappy OL situations, and I dont think theres anyone of too significance behind him to challenge him for carries.