Fantasy Football 2021

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think thats nutty yes. I get your concern because you’ll be picking 30/31 and then not again until 50/51 but he honestly might be there. Isnt his ADP in the 60s/70s? He is 76 on ESPN FWIW

I wasn’t all too sure what his ADP is what’s a good way to get an idea of what someone’s ADP is now? Have a link? 

14 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I wasn’t all too sure what his ADP is what’s a good way to get an idea of what someone’s ADP is now? Have a link? 

Sleeper App, DLF, FantasyFootball Calculator are all good spots. But if you use ESPN then your leaguemates are probably using their ADP rankings.

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Would I be nutty to take Mike Davis with the last pick in the 3rd round in a 10 man PPR league? I still think hes being vastly undervalued and is a prime target for a ton of work with not a lot behind him on the depth chart.

The issue with drafting Davis right now if that there are still plenty of RBs that could come in and take some of those carries. He also really struggled down the stretch after that initial burst. I'm not sure he can handle a heavy load. 

20 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

The issue with drafting Davis right now if that there are still plenty of RBs that could come in and take some of those carries. He also really struggled down the stretch after that initial burst. I'm not sure he can handle a heavy load. 

I would hope no one is doing a real draft yet that isnt a rookie draft. Do people draft this early?

36 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

https://g.espncdn.com/s/ffldraftkit/21/NFLDK2021_CS_PPR300.pdf

i just google espn top-300 lol

For the record, ESPN isnt my gospel or anything its what we use and i know for a fact at least 6 of the 12 in our league use them like gospel so its good to find pockets of value where i can

38 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Whos on that team that could steal carries? Not a whole lot there Javian Hwkins I think was a UDFA IIRC and Qadree Allison doesnt scream production but you are right he did fall off a bit after his high usage

41 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Sleeper App, DLF, FantasyFootball Calculator are all good spots. But if you use ESPN then your leaguemates are probably using their ADP rankings.

I use FFC as my mock draft website so I will go check out their ADP Thank you

45 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Where does your league play? Id recommend using their site to get used to their ADPs

I play on a website called fuzzysfantasyfootball pretty easy to use and if you win anything you get a check in the mail a few weeks later. Easy to find leagues in all different formats and buy in totals. And you usually get a response within a day from the guy who runs it if there’s anything going wrong. 

47 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I get that its a small amount but man i hate doing free leagues early too 

This was the first year I did a draft that early I was just getting excited for fantasy football and wanted to try and get a few early draft steals in the draft on guys who’s ADP I knew was going to increase. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I would hope no one is doing a real draft yet that isnt a rookie draft. Do people draft this early?

I’m in Scott Fish Bowl and the draft started in July. That’s a bit of a unique thing tho. I drafted Akers as my RB3. RIP my team.

12 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Awesome! How'd you get in that? 

Last year as an analyst (I was writing for a few sites) and this year just got lucky as a fan. Won a contest Matthew Berry put on. 

it’s a great cause. Any fantasy fan should sign up for it next year. We raise a ton for charity. I think they got 40k for fantasy cares this year.