Fantasy Football 2021

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Which I assume Diggs and ridley are going 1 and 2.

I feel like that bodes well for you regardless of format. 

I kind of like JT a little more than Barkley if Non-PPR so id probably pull the trigger given the 2nd round swap. If PPR its close but I probably do it

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like that bodes well for you regardless of format. 

I kind of like JT a little more than Barkley if Non-PPR so id probably pull the trigger given the 2nd round swap. If PPR its close but I probably do it

Yeah it's ppr along with. 5 per carry. I feel like the risk outweighs the reward with Barkley. If he was on a great team, I think I'd be less afraid.

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Yeah it's ppr along with. 5 per carry. I feel like the risk outweighs the reward with Barkley. If he was on a great team, I think I'd be less afraid.

Yea and given that Daniel Jones could be on the way out and then there's a big question mark still at QB and the OL still sucks too. Not that Wentz is a world-beater either.

Also just thinking long term, given their ADP, I'd prefer the RB that has fewer touches in the NFL

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea and given that Daniel Jones could be on the way out and then there's a big question mark still at QB and the OL still sucks too. Not that Wentz is a world-beater either.

Also just thinking long term, given their ADP, I'd prefer the RB that has fewer touches in the NFL

I'm trying not to let it bother me that JT may not play much in the hurry up or 2 min offense but then again he maybe gone before pick #6. I think I like Harris more than JT but that's mainly based on assumed work load between the 2.

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I didnt know that but what does that have to do with the trade offer 3 & 22 for Chubb and 34? I was just saying I'd prefer Kelce and then you'd have to pay 22 for 34 which makes it worse to me

lol sorry. oh nothing. I shouldn't of quoted it. Just giving out the overall picks I have now in top 25.

• Like 1

Thoughts on the trio in TB(Evans, Godwin and AB)? Who do you like more? 

-I was pro AB. My thought was their target shares last were all close but you can get AB much later than Godwin and Evans but Evans probably has the highest upside of the three because he gets so many red zone looks.

41 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

-I was pro AB. My thought was their target shares last were all close but you can get AB much later than Godwin and Evans but Evans probably has the highest upside of the three because he gets so many red zone looks.

Evans-Godwin-AB for me, Even though right now I think Godwin has a slightly higher ADP than Evans

AB is very intriguing right now because of his ADP is so low.

I think last year when AB was finally healthy and in the lineup it was Godwins production that took a hit more so than Evans But I also think that may of been the time when Godwin had a broken finer (pulling that off the top of my head so may be wrong) I guess I see Godwins and ABs game sorta the same (in terms of ff ways) where as Evans provides something they dont.

I think im going to have a lot of Evans this year or a lot of AB this year if I miss out on Evans whos going like a full round later than Godwin.

Im talking PPR here too

Edited by mattyice0401

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I have Evans rated highest but have him and Godwin rated lower than ADP and Brown higher than ADP

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like I am much more likely to draft Brady than any of the Buccs offense combined. Although my league is 6 pts for all TDs

I was running through a Mock and found myself picking between Dobbins/Swift/Mike Evans in R3. Up until then, I didn't put too much stock into picking Evans but trying to be prepared for it/anything.