Fantasy Football 2021

11 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That depends.  If one of the top TEs is there and I take one early, then I would be drafting for depth after about round 5.  If Mahomes is there later than expected I might splurge on QB but usually hold off.  RB depth I tend to go for over WR depth given the lack of talent/opportunity later at RB.  I like to have 3 RBs that are worth playing.  So within the first 6 rounds I will likely have 3 RBs and 3 WRs and the order depends on BPA.  If I went RB in 1 and 2, I would likely wait on a third RB until 5/6 unless a huge talent fell to me in 4.  But would be hard to take a 3rd RB over a WR2. 

Yeah, I'm usually a 3 RB kind of guy. I try not to get to over board/reaching for a backup RB but man in today's game, if one or both of your starting RBs get hurt, you are probably calling it a year. 

• Like 1

Thoughts on DJ Chark this year? I feel like hes getting overlooked this year now that he has a legit QB throwing him the ball, he was a late 2nd or 3rd round pick a year or 2 ago now hes like a 7th or 8th round pick that screams value to me but I know a lot of people in the ff industry arent that high on him.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Thoughts on DJ Chark this year? I feel like hes getting overlooked this year now that he has a legit QB throwing him the ball, he was a late 2nd or 3rd round pick a year or 2 ago now hes like a 7th or 8th round pick that screams value to me but I know a lot of people in the ff industry arent that high on him.

There are definitely worse flyers to take, but I wouldn’t count on him as anything more than that until we see the product on the field. We have no idea how that offense is going to shake out.

Jones, Chark and Shenault are a good trio, but no idea who ends up as the favorite there.  All three are dart throw/lottery picks at this point.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

I think that people are concerned about the addition of Marvin Jones, progression of Shenault, and Urban Meyers harsh criticism of his play last year. But yeah...he’s young and talented, he’s been productive before and Lawrence will likely be an upgrade this year. He’s valued around Brandin Cooks...which seems about right. 

Edited by sammymvpknight
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sammymvpknight said:

I think that people are concerned about the addition of Marvin Jones, progression of Shenault, and Urban Meyers harsh criticism of his play last year. But yeah...he’s young and talented, he’s been productive before and Lawrence will likely be an upgrade this year. He’s valued around Brandin Cooks...which seems about right. 

I'm less worried about the Urban part of this. This is totally speculation but to me that is coach speak to just motivate DJ to get to the next level. He is the only one with Alpha potential in the offense. With that said I do think Jones/Viska eat into targets alot as well as Etienne. No TEs worth mentioning. 

The potential is there but he wont be fun to try and guess when its his week without an injury

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Thoughts on trading Saquon and pick #27 for #6 and #19?

Initial reaction is a pass but seems like you’d I’d have to know more to the situation. Sounds like a keeper league who’s being kept and at what price so who might be available at 6 and what not 

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Initial reaction is a pass but seems like you’d I’d have to know more to the situation. Sounds like a keeper league who’s being kept and at what price so who might be available at 6 and what not 

To make things simple for out league, all keepers are worth the same. Last round of the draft.

I think at 6, I'll have a shot at Mixon, Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris and Antonio Gibson. I also have pick 3. 

My biggest fear with Barkley is that the giants play it safe with him and he's eased back in. I would rather not wait. 

11 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

To make things simple for out league, all keepers are worth the same. Last round of the draft.

I think at 6, I'll have a shot at Mixon, Jonathan Taylor, Najee Harris and Antonio Gibson. I also have pick 3. 

My biggest fear with Barkley is that the giants play it safe with him and he's eased back in. I would rather not wait. 

Thats not too bad then If you can get 2 of those guys. Najee could essentially take the place of your keeper for future years

11 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I think Barkley long-term is slightly better than JT but there is definitely concerns, plus the added bonus of #19 vs 27 is good too

I know Taylor has his own concerns but health and OL are 2 hits against Barkley

Who would you expect to take at 3 though? I know 3 isnt involved in the trade but it does impact the value of 6

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think Barkley long-term is slightly better than JT but there is definitely concerns, plus the added bonus of #19 vs 27 is good too

I know Taylor has his own concerns but health and OL are 2 hits against Barkley

Who would you expect to take at 3 though? I know 3 isnt involved in the trade but it does impact the value of 6

Diggs, Ridley or Kelce. More than likely its Kelce.

4 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Diggs, Ridley or Kelce. More than likely its Kelce.

Are those the Top-3 overall or are they the expected Top-3 and you've removed 2 for spots 1 & 2...

Sorry if this is a pain just trying to get all the info and I'd prefer similar hustle for my questions if I had any lol

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Are those the Top-3 overall or are they the expected Top-3 and you've removed 2 for spots 1 & 2...

Sorry if this is a pain just trying to get all the info and I'd prefer similar hustle for my questions if I had any lol

Lol. You good. Yes that's the top 3 overall.