Fantasy Football 2021

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I’m definitely scared. Their OL is legit but you cant tell me they wont put 8 in the box. 

Beforehand, I thought he was a safe option at RB. Then Stephen Holder came out and pretty much confirm what we feared on JT. He doesn't know how the carries will be divided among JT, Hines and Mack. So I was off JT now, I don't think I would even touch him if he slipped in drafts. 

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

42 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Beforehand, I thought he was a safe option at RB. Then Stephen Holder came out and pretty much confirm what we feared on JT. He doesn't know how the carries will be divided among JT, Hines and Mack. So I was off JT now, I don't think I would even touch him if he slipped in drafts. 

I wasnt overly worried about the workload and not that I was a big Wentz believer but he can be competent...not sure anyone else there can

Im trying to trade for Michael Thomas, Do you think giving up CeeDee is too much? Maybe start out with sending DJ Chark out there first? PPR league

My team

CMC, Najee Damien Harris, James Conner, Kennith Gainwell

Mike Evans, CeeDee, DJ Chark, Brandin Cooks, Deebo, Paris Campbell

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Wentz injury doesnt really affect my opinion of JT, Old man Rivers was setting the world on fire last year JT will still eat imo I just dont like the time share hes going to be in.

He wasnt setting the world on fire but he still could complete passes. Eason is going to be a dumpster fire. Its definitely going to be worse this year

52 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Im trying to trade for Michael Thomas, Do you think giving up CeeDee is too much? Maybe start out with sending DJ Chark out there first? PPR league

My team

CMC, Najee Damien Harris, James Conner, Kennith Gainwell

Mike Evans, CeeDee, DJ Chark, Brandin Cooks, Deebo, Paris Campbell

Giving up CeeDee is way too much imo. 

• Like 1

So I’m in a new league this year. PPR scoring, and the commish allows draft pick trading. I’ve never traded draft picks before but got sent an offer that is intriguing. 

I receive: picks 4, 93, 100

I give: picks 25, 48, 49 

I have the #1 overall pick. So having picks #1 and #4 to start the draft could be a league winning move. But also worried that my team will be very weak depth wise. I mean I’d have no picks rounds 3-5.  

39 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So I’m in a new league this year. PPR scoring, and the commish allows draft pick trading. I’ve never traded draft picks before but got sent an offer that is intriguing. 

I receive: picks 4, 93, 100

I give: picks 25, 48, 49 

I have the #1 overall pick. So having picks #1 and #4 to start the draft could be a league winning move. But also worried that my team will be very weak depth wise. I mean I’d have no picks rounds 3-5.  

I know it would be cool to have 2 studs like that but I think you’d be behind the 8 ball the whole time. Its not even depth(I consider that to be bench spots) you’ll have 2 starters after 5 rounds of drafting. Yes you can wait on QB and you’ll be forced into the garbage outside the top-6 so you can afford to wait there but WR-WR-Flex will be ROUGH and even though you can afford to wait on TE/QB you likely are at a weekly disadvantage at one of those spots maybe both

55 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is this rookie TE narrative as it pertains to Kyle Pitts not an accurate label to put on him? He technically is a TE but he's going to be doing WR things...ALOT so shouldn't we consider his chances to be a monster out of the gate similar with other WRs?

Yeah I'm ignoring the noise on him busting. The rookie TEs bust narrative doesn't apply to him because like you said, he isn't really a TE. To me he's just an OW, offensive weapon. I wouldn't fade him.