Fantasy Football 2021

4 minutes ago, 101Raider said:

Very good point. For what it’s worth, it’s a 12 team Superflex. Thinking if I go this route, I’ll look to take one of a few boring mid range guys that I think are undervalued (i.e. Cousins, Tua and Fitz) with the ultimate backup plan of taking Jimmy G in one of the last rounds to ride out that week or two of non-starting time. (Then drop him). On the off chance that Jimmy G balls out (thinking the year that Alex Smith played ahead of Mahomes as an example) and keeps lance on the bench, the  investment wasn’t that high and I still get a productive player.

is Lance in the 5th viable?

Rough idea of my draft plan with hypothetical players.  Remember that it’s a Superflex, so push everyone down about a round. 

1st: QB (Kyler)

2nd: RB (Ekeler)

3rd: WR (K Allen-though pretty sure a better stud WR will be available as WRs drop hard in Superflex) 

4th: RB (Carson)

5th: ??QB?? (LANCE)

6th: RB: (Sermon, though also like Javonte Williams as my RB3 )

7th: WR: Claypool/Dionte/Higgins/Aiyuk 

8th+ VBD

10th+ TE and possibly 3rd QB (if one available at value)

16th: Jimmy G

So starting lineup could look like

QB:Kyler Murray

QB: SF QB

RB:Austin Ekeler

RB: Chris Carson

WR: Keenan Allen

WR: Chase Claypool

Flex: Trey Sermon

TE: Jonnu Smith (hoping for Higbee though)

I know I’m spending big on mid-round SF guys that might not start… but I think they have the most upside at that point.

thoughts?

Its possible it could go sideways on you quickly if Jimmy G starts and plays well enough to keep the job but not be fantasy relevant. They have an easy schedule to start and say they go 4-0 with Jimmy G...will they bench him for Lance?

16 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Trautman went down I had him in my money league with Jonnu Smith. 

Who y’all takin out of these options? 
Engram, Everett, Knox, Arnold, Freiermuth

I'd probably roll the dice on Everett to start the season, but I'd stay extremely water.  Knox may get you some PPR value, but outside of PPR formats they're all TD-or-bust guys and Everett is probably the likeliest given Russ' fondness for looking to the TE early on in the RZ (this assumes Seattle keeps using the TE wheel-route early in the call when they get inside the opposing 25, but that was the money play for Wilson to Big Montana on the rare instances that Dissly was healthy).

So, I bought a share in the JaMarr Chase lull in stock that's been happening lately.  Largely because it only cost me Russell Gage and going from 11th to 12th on the waiver priority.  And also because, as things stand right now, he's my WR5 and I don't have any WR byes that would hit until Wk 6.  Worth the roll of the dice for me, even in a standard redraft league.

Edited by Dr LBC
  • Like 1

12 team half ppr keeper league.

I traded my first round selection during last season which helped me win a championship. So my first pick is 13. Here’s a list of the best remaining players entering the draft, how would you stack them? My keepers are Diggs, Tyreek Hill and Kamara.

QB:
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Kyle Murray

RB:
Najee Harris (we know he’s going 1st overall but I’ll include him anyway)
Chris Carson*
Myles Gaskin*
Darrell Henderson*
Chase Edmonds*
Kareem Hunt
Travis Etienne 

WR:
Mike Evans*
Chris Godwin*
Terry McLaurin*
Dj Moore*
Tyler Lockett
Robert Woods 

TE:
Mark Andrews 

I put stars beside guys I see as unlikely making it to me

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

12 team half ppr keeper league.

I traded my first round selection during last season which helped me win a championship. So my first pick is 13. Here’s a list of the best remaining players entering the draft, how would you stack them? My keepers are Diggs, Tyreek Hill and Kamara.

QB:
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Kyle Murray

RB:
Najee Harris (we know he’s going 1st overall but I’ll include him anyway)
Chris Carson*
Myles Gaskin*
Darrell Henderson*
Chase Edmonds*
Kareem Hunt
Travis Etienne 

WR:
Mike Evans*
Chris Godwin*
Terry McLaurin*
Dj Moore*
Tyler Lockett
Robert Woods 

TE:
Mark Andrews 

I put stars beside guys I see as unlikely making it to me

I'm assuming you start 2 RB, 2 WRs 1 TE and a FLEX and also that it isnt super flex

I dont tend to go QB early

Robert Woods ABSOLUTELY needs to be starred. 

Najee-McLaurin-Woods-Carson-Evans-Henderson-Moore-Godwin-Andrews-Lockett-Edmonds-Gaskin-QBs-Hunt-Etienne(he just got hurt)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dr LBC said:

So, I bought a share in the JaMarr Chase lull in stock that's been happening lately.  Largely because it only cost me Russell Gage and going from 11th to 12th on the waiver priority.  And also because, as things stand right now, he's my WR5 and I don't have any WR byes that would hit until Wk 6.  Worth the roll of the dice for me, even in a standard redraft league.

Wait what happened? someone dropped Chase?

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm assuming you start 2 RB, 2 WRs 1 TE and a FLEX and also that it isnt super flex

I dont tend to go QB early

Robert Woods ABSOLUTELY needs to be starred. 

Najee-McLaurin-Woods-Carson-Evans-Henderson-Moore-Godwin-Andrews-Lockett-Edmonds-Gaskin-QBs-Hunt-Etienne(he just got hurt)

Sorry I should have clarified that. You are correct except we start 3 WRs.

Woods was who I traded for last year and obviously it worked out. I have a good suspicion that Evans and McLaurin will certainly go in the top 6. Then there’s two other guys who may take a WR.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Sorry I should have clarified that. You are correct except we start 3 WRs.

Woods was who I traded for last year and obviously it worked out. I have a good suspicion that Evans and McLaurin will certainly go in the top 6. Then there’s two other guys who may take a WR.

3 WRs and a flex? Either way my Top-3 stands. if there is no flex it might but the value of the WRs up a little bit and increase the QBs over Gaskins and Edmonds 

39 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

3 WRs and a flex? Either way my Top-3 stands. if there is no flex it might but the value of the WRs up a little bit and increase the QBs over Gaskins and Edmonds 

Yeah 3 WR and a Flex. Three years ago we essentially eliminated Kickers and added a 3rd WR spot to a standard league format.