Fantasy Football 2021

Can Justin Fields score more than 9 points this week against the Steelers D so I can squeak out a win? Stay tuned to find out

But in all honesty Im surprised that I even have a chance this week I forget how much I was up or down by but he had Stafford Rams D/ST and Darrel Henderson and Tyreek HJill going last night/ afternoon and I only had Cooper Kupp and Dallas Goedert Im only down by 9 points

22 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I'm down 45. I have Dionate Johnson, K.Herbert/Monty(I'm hoping Monty sits out), Pitts def and Minkah Fitzpatrick. 

It would be nice to get 50 total from these guys so I don't have to worry about stat corrections. 

I won by 3. Goodness. Those last two XPs Chicago got lost me 4 points. Thank Goodness for Dionate Johnson's 22 yard rec at the end of the game. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I didn't watch the entire game but he seemed to be the one at the goal line? I know Foreman looked the part but I guess for me I'll take the guy who will get the goal line carries.

AP got the most work I just refuse to go down that road and when I say most work I guess I should say I believe he was handed the job

Edited by mattyice0401

23 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Donta Foreman intrigue anyone? I kinda wanna take a shot at him over the fossil that is AP

Yes. Foreman averaged 6 ypc, Micnichols averaged 3 ypc, and AP averaged 2 ypc. 

If he doesn't slip on this play he's probably breaking for a 65 yard TD.