2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

2,900 yards over the last 3 seasons is a first round bust? That's more than Waller, Renfrow, or any player on our roster, lol.

i wouldnt say bust, but amik held him to 1-11.. Amik.. thats not one of  best in league. hes a nice #2 he also has keenan allen taking a ton of attention away

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

But you were just arguing against WR because they aren't good value picks. Tell the Bengals that, they had a huge hole at OT and took Chase over Sewell. And Chase single handedly destroyed us in a playoff game, bad value tho.

He Wasn’t arguing against taking a WR! he Said he was skeptical of it…. There’s a big different

That’s why I said did you even read his post are do You just try to tell him He’s wrong non matter what he says.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

You have no clue what you are talking about.  I have stated many times on here I would be happy with Gardner, Booth, Wilson or Williams with our pick.  Historically WR's in the 1st round have been bad value.  Out of the 5 or so that will go in the 1st this year 2 may pose good value.  If we go WR I hope one of the tow is wearing Silver and Black.

CB's have also historically been a bad value in the 1st round. We've drafted studs like Hayden, Conley, and Arnette. You don't use data about prospects from 10 years ago, you get the BPA who looks like they'll be a future stud.

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

He very well could be.  I simply have a gut feeling on him.  That said being a very good WR2 ain’t bad.  

yeah, I like Burks size and physicality after the catch.

im not advocating for olave either.. i think WR talent wise this is pretty good draft. 

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

He Wasn’t arguing against taking a WR! he Said he was skeptical of it…. There’s a big different

That’s why I said did you even read his post are do You just try to tell him He’s wrong non matter what he says.

It gets exhausting going back and forth with him but it's entertaining sometimes....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He just absolutely torched us in week 18.

because.. we doubled allen. like i said in my other post. we had trufant and faycon on him haha.

mike williams is a worse version of amari cooper

Edited by roi34

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

The All-Pro rate for the following positions...

WR: 15.2%

CB: 15.4%

DL: 16.5%

So they all have high bust rates. 

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

because.. we doubled allen. like i said in my other post. we had trufant and faycon on him haha.

mike williams is a worse version of amari cooper

Mike Williams and Amari play nothing alike but you guys are both right. I hope we don't go WR. Run it back with Zay Zay.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The All-Pro rate for the following positions...

WR: 15.2%

CB: 15.4%

DL: 16.5%

So they all have high bust rates. 

Nice stats…. I dont care.  I really am

not invested in This debate.  What I want to know is do you just enjoy taking the opposite stance of some people and looking for information that proves the opposite aka Your stance

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mike Williams and Amari play nothing alike but you guys are both right. I hope we don't go WR. Run it back with Zay Zay.

You clearly lack comprehension.  I have said numerous times of the players I have looked at Gardner, Booth, Williams and Wilson all appear to be studs who I would be happy with.  You do realize that two of those 4 players are WR's.

Wr's in the 1st have a high bust rate and my point is whoever our GM is better be damn sure he is taking a Jefferson and not a Corey Coleman if we go WR. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He didn’t say we don’t need to upgrade WR.  In fact he said we should sign a FA!  How Are you pretending that he’s happy with Zay Jones.  He wants a younger veteran because WR draft picks Often don’t contribute tremendously As rookies.  Now I’m sure youll Find 3 WR Rookies who had big years…. Because that’s what you do.

• Like 1