2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, roi34 said:

vaccination status should have no place in signing anyone. honestly thats silly. Richard helped us just fine

Of course it should. It should be viewed at least like an increased injury risk. I, personally, think it speaks to someone's selfishness.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Of course it should. It should be viewed at least like an increased injury risk. I, personally, think it speaks to someone's selfishness.

honestly horrible take. A human first, football player second. Not selfish, personal choice. crazy to call someone selfish for a health decision on something proven to have heart side effects. 

Again shouldnt matter, Rodgers seems to be doing fine

4 hours ago, roi34 said:

Actually think edwards can still take a step foward next year and be a 700-850 yard wr which would be great if we add a stud on outside. 

sign chark, draft burks.. call it a day. :)

that saves us money for cb or RT then draft the one u dont sign.

I’ve been saying I think edwards was miscast this year.  He should be running crossing routes.  Hit him on the run like a WCO is suppose to.  
if we use him correctly he should be that 45-50 catch WR in our WR by committee offense 

3 hours ago, roi34 said:

vaccination status should have no place in signing anyone. honestly thats silly. Richard helped us just fine

100%.  Heaven Forbid young professionals athletes (you know the people who are in amazing shape and very likely to have very good immune systems) would rather risk 1-3 days of possibly experiencing the sniffles, a slight headache, and not tasting food … if they even experience symptoms at all… instead of risking their heart blowing up (which is happening throughout the world) and what ever other short term and long term health effects come from THE JAB.

unfortunately though as anti jab as I am…: i Do think you have to accept the reality of the nfl’s covid system.  It’s absolutely purposefully punishing the non vaccinated.  You can lose a player for 2 games at any moment due to only a false positive…. Which are surely common.  

that doesn’t mean you don’t sign the non vaccinated players but for certain positions that aren’t easily replaced by a backup (that’s really only the starting QB though) i think you have to consider the realities of it All.   Luckily for us we won’t be signing or trading for a starting QB.

but to call someone selfish for not being vaccinated is absolutely bat *** crazy.  Who are you to demand another man puts a needle into his body with an experimental drug?  what happened to “my body, my Choice?”

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

100%.  Heaven Forbid young professionals athletes (you know the people who are in amazing shape and very likely to have very good immune systems) would rather risk 1-3 days of possibly experiencing the sniffles, a slight headache, and not tasting food … if they even experience symptoms at all… instead of risking their heart blowing up (which is happening throughout the world) and what ever other short term and long term health effects come from THE JAB.

unfortunately though as anti jab as I am…: i Do think you have to accept the reality of the nfl’s covid system.  It’s absolutely purposefully punishing the non vaccinated.  You can lose a player for 2 games at any moment due to only a false positive…. Which are surely common.  

that doesn’t mean you don’t sign the non vaccinated players but for certain positions that aren’t easily replaced by a backup (that’s really only the starting QB though) i think you have to consider the realities of it All.   Luckily for us we won’t be signing or trading for a starting QB.

but to call someone selfish for not being vaccinated is absolutely bat *** crazy.  Who are you to demand another man puts a needle into his body with an experimental drug?  what happened to “my body, my Choice?”

🤣 Crackpot. HeArTs ExPlOaDiNg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

🤣 Crackpot. HeArTs ExPlOaDiNg

It’s called myocarditis, Einstein!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices said that there’s a “likely association” between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and reported cases of heart inflammation. This inflammation may occur in the heart muscle (myocarditis) or in the outer lining of the heart (pericarditis).

The safety group reports that the majority of cases have occurred in people 30 years old and under, mostly in males, and more often than not, inflammation occurred after the second dose of the vaccine. “

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/myocarditis-coronavirus-vaccine

It’s happened enough in young males within a week of the vaccine that the CDC had to Address it publicly.

but yeah I’m a crackpot… it’s not that your just uneducated on the issue

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

It’s called myocarditis, Einstein!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices said that there’s a “likely association” between the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and reported cases of heart inflammation. This inflammation may occur in the heart muscle (myocarditis) or in the outer lining of the heart (pericarditis).

The safety group reports that the majority of cases have occurred in people 30 years old and under, mostly in males, and more often than not, inflammation occurred after the second dose of the vaccine. “

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/myocarditis-coronavirus-vaccine

It’s happened enough in young males within a week of the vaccine that the CDC had to Address it publicly.

but yeah I’m a crackpot… it’s not that your just uneducated on the issue

🤣🤣🤣

15 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

You might actually be handicap…. If that’s the case I apologize.

im sorry is the CDC and Yale University Medical School not a valid source of information for you?  Whose your trusted source of information Twitter?

don't bother.. DR. Robert Malone and DR. Peter Mcullough know nothing either, Jraider is expert in the heart and vaccines, not these guys, who use studies to back up their claims. lol

• Like 1

anyway, don't want to turn this into 'vaccine' debate. 

We need a strong defense coach, bring back some key guys.. 

Eagles probably take another WR in 1st with 3 first round picks and maybe trade one. Really hope we can sure up some other holes and add a nice young stud WR for when we draft a QB next draft.