2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

33 minutes ago, roi34 said:

don't bother.. DR. Robert Malone and DR. Peter Mcullough know nothing either, Jraider is expert in the heart and vaccines, not these guys, who use studies to back up their claims. lol

He’s feverishly watching H3 and TYT videos trying to disprove my evidence from the CDC and Yale.

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

How can we now!  He’ll be cheap, he’s Carr’s boy, he showed up pretty big for us, he wants to be here, he’s a very good teammate and leader

why wouldn’t we bring him back?

I think you bring back Zay, ideally in a backup role, because he has shown that he can play heavy snaps if needed. I'd also bring back Tyron Johnson who has flashed in the past and has special teams value. That puts us at 4 WR already with Renfrow, Edwards, Zay, and Tyron. Add someone in FA and draft someone in the first two rounds.

35 minutes ago, roi34 said:

anyway, don't want to turn this into 'vaccine' debate. 

Your right… I just want to say (to others too) that wasn’t my intent.  I merely was trying to say players have very valid, educated reasons for not getting The Jab and no one should try and force their will on them.  “To each his own”

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

How can we now!  He’ll be cheap, he’s Carr’s boy, he showed up pretty big for us, he wants to be here, he’s a very good teammate and leader

why wouldn’t we bring him back?

i agree, around 50 rec 550 yards not bad considering.. 

I thought gruden brought in some nice pieces on offense, just dont think we used them properly. especially drakes under usage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, roi34 said:

i agree, around 50 rec 550 yards not bad considering.. 

I thought gruden brought in some nice pieces on offense, just dont think we used them properly. especially drakes under usage. 

Imagine if he didn't gut the OL so we could afford to pay Littleton and Kwit, lol.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Was Ross's injury similar to Metcalf's? IIRC both had neck or back surgery?

I'm not really sure. I do know when it happened. Dr's were saying he was done and lucky to walk. But after a year or so they said he was amazingly completely healed and at no higher risk than anyone else. As the season went on he started to look like himself again on the field. He is really talented. I'd love to get him later in day 2 or would be even happier day 3. Healthy he would be a faster version of what we all hope Edward's will be.

Just now, BigD1123 said:

I'm not really sure. I do know when it happened. Dr's were saying he was done and lucky to walk. But after a year or so they said he was amazingly completely healed and at no higher risk than anyone else. As the season went on he started to look like himself again on the field. He is really talented. I'd love to get him later in day 2 or would be even happier day 3. Healthy he would be a faster version of what we all hope Edward's will be.

I remember Ross was getting some 1st round hype after his freshman season.

31 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Imagine if he didn't gut the OL so we could afford to pay Littleton and Kwit, lol.

Heck if we didn’t let J Brown quit and keep 3M+ that could have gotten us Morgan Moses.  They’re wasn’t any one epic wastes of money but there were lots of small ones that added up to a lot.

5 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Heck if we didn’t let J Brown quit and keep 3M+ that could have gotten us Morgan Moses.  They’re wasn’t any one epic wastes of money but there were lots of small ones that added up to a lot.

We'll start to feel the negative effects of Mayock's genius restructures next season.

Ferrell: $10M ($0 dead cap)

Littleton: $15.7M ($14M dead cap)

Nassib: $9.6M ($6.6M dead cap)

Kwit: $8.2M ($5M dead cap)

Drake: $8M ($5.5M dead cap)

That's roughly 26% of our cap space if they're all brought back and we get very minimal savings if we move on.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We'll start to feel the negative effects of Mayock's genius restructures next season.

Ferrell: $10M ($0 dead cap)

Littleton: $15.7M ($14M dead cap)

Nassib: $9.6M ($6.6M dead cap)

Kwit: $8.2M ($5M dead cap)

Drake: $8M ($5.5M dead cap)

That's roughly 26% of our cap space if they're all brought back and we get very minimal savings if we move on.

This year we went for broke with restructures.  It made no sense because we extend Miller early and didn’t have to put so much money into this year, but we did.  Then we restructure every single player we could and increase the amount of dead cap in the future and/or future cap hits of our players.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

You might actually be handicap…. If that’s the case I apologize.

im sorry is the CDC and Yale University Medical School not a valid source of information for you?  Whose your trusted source of information Twitter?

Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 5 years and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis.

You are at a higher risk of getting Myocarditis from covid than the vaccine. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/myocarditis-covid-19-is-a-much-bigger-risk-to-the-heart-than-vaccination-174580

Both CDC. Hope this helps 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

This year we went for broke with restructures.  It made no sense because we extend Miller early and didn’t have to put so much money into this year, but we did.  Then we restructure every single player we could and increase the amount of dead cap in the future and/or future cap hits of our players.

We extended Miller and James when we didn't have too plus took on $12M in dead cap for Hudson. The fact that we might have to eat $31M in dead cap for Drake, Nassib, Kwit, and Littleton is insane.

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We extended Miller and James when we didn't have too plus took on $12M in dead cap for Hudson. The fact that we might have to eat $31M in dead cap for Drake, Nassib, Kwit, and Littleton is insane.

I absolutely posted about how I didn’t like the restructures as they were happening 

21 minutes ago, Jraider91 said:

Yes. CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 5 years and older get vaccinated for COVID-19. The known risks of COVID-19 illness and its related, possibly severe complications, such as long-term health problems, hospitalization, and even death, far outweigh the potential risks of having a rare adverse reaction to vaccination, including the possible risk of myocarditis or pericarditis.

You are at a higher risk of getting Myocarditis from covid than the vaccine. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/myocarditis-covid-19-is-a-much-bigger-risk-to-the-heart-than-vaccination-174580

Both CDC. Hope this helps 

Doesn’t help…. At all.  Nice try 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂