2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

Just now, Rich7sena said:

You don't consider Olave a speedster?

I guess I should actually use the term "elite speed" b/c we need those types of guys where the S always have to play back. I expect Olave to run 4.4 - 4.45 so I guess "speedster" is subjective while "elite speed" nails the point home a little more. My bad on the word choice.

12 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I guess I should actually use the term "elite speed" b/c we need those types of guys where the S always have to play back. I expect Olave to run 4.4 - 4.45 so I guess "speedster" is subjective while "elite speed" nails the point home a little more. My bad on the word choice.

I think Olave is pretty fast. He is certainly faster than Wilson. I'm not sure there are any guys at the top I would consider faster. Him and Doston look like the fastest of the guys at the top.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

I think Olave is pretty fast. He is certainly faster than Wilson. I'm not sure there are any guys at the top I would consider faster. Him and Doston look like the fastest of the guys at the top.

Wilson is probably my favorite WR OSU has ever had but you are right that he is not the fastest. His route running and hands are elite though. Like I said, I did misspeak and Olave is fast but I want that elite speed guy.

I expect Dotson to run a sub 4.35 and I like his ability to play inside as well. As I've stated prior, he is my main target if we're going WR in the first. I really like him over anyone. 

1 hour ago, Rich7sena said:

What he does well is track the ball and go get it. 

• Like 1

Kiper's first mock for those who care (swiped from Reddit so sorry for the ****ty formatting but that's not me and it's paywalled on ESPN).

Jags - Hutchinson

Lions - Kayvon

Texans - Evan Neal

Jets - Kyle Hamilton

Giants - Ikem Ekwonu

Panthers - Cross

Giants - Ojabo

Falcons - Stingley Jr

Broncos - Nakobe Dean

Jets - Drake London

WAS - Malik Willis

Vikings - Sauce Gardner

Browns - Garrett Wilson

Ravens - Linderbaum

Eagles - Devin Lloyd

Eagles - Arnold Ebiketie

Chargers - Jordan Davis

Saints - Pickett

Eagles - Olave

Steelers - Corral

Patriots - Jameson Williams

Raiders - Andrew Booth

Cardinals - Karlaftis

Cowboys - Travon Walker

Bengals - Penning

Dolphins - Jahan Dotson

Bills - Trent McDuffie

Lions - Sam Howell

Chiefs - Cameron Thomas

Buccaneers - Demarvin Leal

Titans - Kyler Gordon

Packers - Trey McBride

Seeing Hutchison mocked over Tibs is so interesting to me. I'm just glad it doesn't look like we have a clear path anywhere and the draft will be madness up top

16 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Kiper's first mock for those who care (swiped from Reddit so sorry for the ****ty formatting but that's not me and it's paywalled on ESPN).

Jags - Hutchinson

Lions - Kayvon

Texans - Evan Neal

Jets - Kyle Hamilton

Giants - Ikem Ekwonu

Panthers - Cross

Giants - Ojabo

Falcons - Stingley Jr

Broncos - Nakobe Dean

Jets - Drake London

WAS - Malik Willis

Vikings - Sauce Gardner

Browns - Garrett Wilson

Ravens - Linderbaum

Eagles - Devin Lloyd

Eagles - Arnold Ebiketie

Chargers - Jordan Davis

Saints - Pickett

Eagles - Olave

Steelers - Corral

Patriots - Jameson Williams

Raiders - Andrew Booth

Cardinals - Karlaftis

Cowboys - Travon Walker

Bengals - Penning

Dolphins - Jahan Dotson

Bills - Trent McDuffie

Lions - Sam Howell

Chiefs - Cameron Thomas

Buccaneers - Demarvin Leal

Titans - Kyler Gordon

Packers - Trey McBride

Seeing Hutchison mocked over Tibs is so interesting to me. I'm just glad it doesn't look like we have a clear path anywhere and the draft will be madness up top

I don't really hate it.

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

No way..... LOL 😁

I do but it has nothing to do w/ the player himself but just the position he plays.

I hate the idea of yet another DB early too, but seems like a pretty big need right now. Mullen is a question mark. Heyward is a FA and on the back 9 of his career. There is nothing for depth back there. 

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I expect Dotson to run a sub 4.35 and I like his ability to play inside as well. As I've stated prior, he is my main target if we're going WR in the first. I really like him over anyone. 

Something we can agree on. He feels like a gamer you can put anywhere and let him make plays.