2022 NFL Draft Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

That was disgusting.  I do not want to draft another WR but that was a combination of thebest attributes of Cooper and Ruggs.

Ruggs was becoming a success.  Both Alabama WRs had the talent but upstairs was missing a little different situations but both ruined their careers here.

Cooper was a success here until him and Carr started having issues.  He is still an extremely talented WR and has produced.  Just like I said to NCOUGHMAN it is his mental game that has disappointed.  He allows himself to get frustrated when he does not see enough targets.  I said that was the issue when he was here and led to a lot of his drops.  He came out and complained about it.  Also he is the best WR on that team.  Until teams start rolling coverage to other WRs or the other team starts game planning for Lamb or Gallup he is the #1. HE might be wearing out his welcome in Dallas but from a talent level Lamb and Gallup are a class below him. I would take any of the 3 but Cooper's contract is what kills it for me.  I would take Lamb first because of his contract.

That is flat out insanity.  I don't even want to waste my time with such nonsense.   

Lamb is a far better WR than Cooper in nearly every aspect of football.  You can't be serious with that trash, nonsense you're spewing.  

10 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

That is flat out insanity.  I don't even want to waste my time with such nonsense.   

Lamb is a far better WR than Cooper in nearly every aspect of football.  You can't be serious with that trash, nonsense you're spewing.  

You can have your opinion.  I trust the opinion of the DCs that Dallas faces.  When Cooper starts to face the #2 corner or is not double teamed then I will say Lamb is better.  Not going to happen yet.  Cooper's main problem is his attitude.  You are correct if he does not start acting right he will be making the pro bowl on his 3rd different team.  And yes he does need to show up when his team needs him.   Getting frustrated when your teammates are having success because you are drawing coverage away from them is not professional.  At this level your praise and thank you's are your pay check.  I also believe he is getting to many thank you's.  

39 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

That was disgusting.  I do not want to draft another WR but that was a combination of thebest attributes of Cooper and Ruggs.

Ruggs was becoming a success.  Both Alabama WRs had the talent but upstairs was missing a little different situations but both ruined their careers here.

Cooper was a success here until him and Carr started having issues.  He is still an extremely talented WR and has produced.  Just like I said to NCOUGHMAN it is his mental game that has disappointed.  He allows himself to get frustrated when he does not see enough targets.  I said that was the issue when he was here and led to a lot of his drops.  He came out and complained about it.  Also he is the best WR on that team.  Until teams start rolling coverage to other WRs or the other team starts game planning for Lamb or Gallup he is the #1. HE might be wearing out his welcome in Dallas but from a talent level Lamb and Gallup are a class below him. I would take any of the 3 but Cooper's contract is what kills it for me.  I would take Lamb first because of his contract.

Yeah that was probably the best stutter and go I've ever seen a college WR run.

39 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Huh?  Who's opinion is this? 5 for 25 is hardly Gardner wanting nothing to do with Williams, rather that is what I call shutting him down....

I just turned it on. I'm just saying you can't look at the statline. Was it zone coverage? Was Jameson getting separation but no targets? I'm not sure, I'll probably have to wait for the cutup/all 22.

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I just turned it on. I'm just saying you can't look at the statline. Was it zone coverage? Was Jameson getting separation but no targets? I'm not sure, I'll probably have to wait for the cutup/all 22.

I wasn't paying that close attention to the game but I didn't see him separating much from Gardner.  All I know is that when Gardener was on Williams he didn't do much. 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

41 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I wasn't paying that close attention to the game but I didn't see him separating much from Gardner.  All I know is that when Gardener was on Williams he didn't do much. 

I read that Williams had 1 reception for -6 yards while covered by Gardner. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Thoughts on DeMarvin Leal?  I don't know much about him but he is highly rated and at a position of need (3T).  

I need to watch more of him but I like what I've seen so far. He has played up and down their DL but primarily at edge so 3T is more of a projection then anything at this point.

59 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Nakobe dean looks awesome. IMO corner/LB are only needs if something happens to hawyard/perryman, but gardner/dean are top 20 players.

Hayward will be 33 next season and is a free agent. I don't think he's back next year unless Bradley is back as well.