Mets to hire Mickey Callaway as manager

NewAge

maybe he can get that pitching staff back in place.

I really want to see Farrell being brought in as the pitching coach to replace Mickey. It would be the perfect fit!

Tito and Farrell were teams on the Indians. Farrell played on the '95 team for the Indians. Has been the pitching coach before for Tito. Easy transition for both sides. 

16 hours ago, buno67 said:

maybe he can get that pitching staff back in place.

I really want to see Farrell being brought in as the pitching coach to replace Mickey. It would be the perfect fit!

Tito and Farrell were teams on the Indians. Farrell played on the '95 team for the Indians. Has been the pitching coach before for Tito. Easy transition for both sides. 

He can magically fix destroyed pitching arms?

1 hour ago, hrubes20 said:

He can magically fix destroyed pitching arms?

He can probably do well with guys like Lugo and Gsellman.

Maybe figure out how to keep Matz healthy although I think the only way to do that is by moving him to the pen. 

27 minutes ago, NewAge said:

I wonder if the Mets sign Shaw now tbh. 

they should cause that dude is due to break down. I dont know how the Indians got as much pitching out of him as he has. I dont know any relief pitcher who has pitched as much as he has, for as long as he has, and didnt suffer any kind of issue. To me he is basically pitching on borrowed time!

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

they should cause that dude is due to break down. I dont know how the Indians got as much pitching out of him as he has. I dont know any relief pitcher who has pitched as much as he has, for as long as he has, and didnt suffer any kind of issue. To me he is basically pitching on borrowed time!

The fact that he's been so durable would logically make it less likely that he breaks down rather than more likely. 

Archived