Ravens 2021 Schedule

Ray Reed

On 5/19/2021 at 5:09 PM, DaWg_LB. said:

Is it because you havent had to deal with the heat for 20 years after pilfering an already strong team and rebranding them.....

Or is it, you think we should remain quiet, and continue to allow you guys to talk ish unchecked. I saw it growing up all the time, the neighborhood bully starting the feel the pressure when one of the kids in the neighborhood who he's always picked on and took they lunch money, starts to mature and getting an attitude......

Pressure IS unpleasant...

Actually the fan base here in Baltimore did have to deal with that and we had to wait 13 years to get football back in our city. We also didn't have the option to bring back our history. You losing your team for 3 years and then getting you history and hideous colors back won't get you much sympathy around here.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Allow me to remedy this situation:

That thread is a close 2nd, but people saying "My only imperfections is that I'm perfect" is slightly less cringe than someone pretending they have sex in order to flex in a rival football team's online sub-forum.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

That thread is a close 2nd, but people saying "My only imperfections is that I'm perfect" is slightly less cringe than someone pretending they have sex in order to flex in a rival football team's online sub-forum.

@DaWg_LB. is one of the best guys on this forum and it's long been established that he's been with his lady from Baltimore for a really long time on our particular forum. It's become a running inside joke. Dude is also probably the biggest "new Browns" fan ever since he once dated Courney Brown's cousin back in the day, which is something we regularly remind him of so that he can feel bad about himself. :) 

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@DaWg_LB. is one of the best guys on this forum and it's long been established that he's been with his lady from Baltimore for a really long time on our particular forum. It's become a running inside joke. Dude is also probably the biggest "new Browns" fan ever since he once dated Courney Brown's cousin back in the day, which is something we regularly remind him of so that he can feel bad about himself. :) 

this forum is going downhill faster than I thought.