Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Maybe the Ravens will go through a stretch of 15-20 years where they’re picking top 3 every year and have multiple first round picks in like 5/6 drafts because QB needy teams want to trade up to #1 every year. Probably not tho 

Impressive that it only took the Browns 20 years with that kind of draft capital and cap room to finally get to 3rd place in the division last year. Major props to them

Edited by Ray Reed
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Maybe the Ravens will go through a stretch of 15-20 years where they’re picking top 3 every year and have multiple first round picks in like 5/6 drafts because QB needy teams want to trade up to #1 every year. Probably not tho 

Impressive that it only took the Browns 20 years with that kind of draft capital and cap room to finally get to 3rd place in the division last year. Major props to them

This!!!! 

The Browns fan base is rapidly becoming my least favorite in the league! You would think after 20 years of legendary awfulness they would have some humility but not them. They are arrogant as hell feeling like they are now taking their rightful seat on the throne. It's hilarious and infuriating all at the same time!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Indeed we shall. The Browns will once again learn respect for LJ8, King of the North.

Point of Parliamentary Procedure.....Perhaps you didnt see the standing at the end of the year...but Technically Ben Rothlessburger is currently "King of the North".....if your counting who ACTUALLY won the AFCN.....and when the Steelers felt overconfident about "The Browns is the Browns"......we see what happened in back to back weeks there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Maybe the Ravens will go through a stretch of 15-20 years where they’re picking top 3 every year and have multiple first round picks in like 5/6 drafts because QB needy teams want to trade up to #1 every year. Probably not tho 

Impressive that it only took the Browns 20 years with that kind of draft capital and cap room to finally get to 3rd place in the division last year. Major props to them

Comical.....we all got a good laugh outta that one. I respect it

At that same time, being the "After Birth" of the Cleveland Browns.....and having one of the Greatest Cleveland Browns of ALL time as the complete Architect of your team....like there would be a little more respect there. 

Interesting....Ravens 11-5....Browns 11-5....yep 3rd place with the same record as the 2nd place team.

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Letsch80 said:

This!!!! 

The Browns fan base is rapidly becoming my least favorite in the league! You would think after 20 years of legendary awfulness they would have some humility but not them. They are arrogant as hell feeling like they are now taking their rightful seat on the throne. It's hilarious and infuriating all at the same time!!

Is it because you havent had to deal with the heat for 20 years after pilfering an already strong team and rebranding them.....

Or is it, you think we should remain quiet, and continue to allow you guys to talk ish unchecked. I saw it growing up all the time, the neighborhood bully starting the feel the pressure when one of the kids in the neighborhood who he's always picked on and took they lunch money, starts to mature and getting an attitude......

Pressure IS unpleasant...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Is it because you havent had to deal with the heat for 20 years after pilfering an already strong team and rebranding them.....

Or is it, you think we should remain quiet, and continue to allow you guys to talk ish unchecked. I saw it growing up all the time, the neighborhood bully starting the feel the pressure when one of the kids in the neighborhood who he's always picked on and took they lunch money, starts to mature and getting an attitude......

Pressure IS unpleasant...

I think it's because every offseason you guys come in here when you're at your most optimistic sounding like knockoff Batman villains...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

I think it's because every offseason you guys come in here when you're at your most optimistic sounding like knockoff Batman villains...

Ok, I will not take it personally. Because I have not personally done that. Last time I came in here and posted a Pic of "Humble Pie" was in 2019 in retaliation to the Smug attitude that you guys are ALWAY's coming into our Room  with (unsolicited). We beat yall in the first game we beat you 45-20....and there had been SEVERAL Ravens (A.K.A. After Birth's) in the room all week talking about how "Easily yall were going to Deal with us"......

So From My side:

5760fcc8205130c5d08bc3518dbbdd0c.gif

I NEVER hated the Ravens.....It's always good to see One's Offspring do Well. It makes one feel like a Proud Father....like Vito Corleone

Vito_20Corleone_large.jpg

Edited by DaWg_LB.
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I NEVER hated the Ravens.....It's always good to see One's Offspring do Well. It makes one feel like a Proud Father....like Vito Corleone

Vito_20Corleone_large.jpg

One's offspring LOL yeah nobody from Cleveland was ever bitter about the Ravens leaving. Nothing but love from Cleveland from Art Model. Just like a son leaving the nest. You are hilarious. 

If the Browns are proud of the Ravens as offspring, its because they are a total loser in the own life and live vicariously through their son, who disowned them years ago. Fortunately winning a couple Super Bowls has washed the stench of the Browns off this franchise, but twice a year they still have to see their bitter, broke, drug-addict father. Some years he is doing okay, has a job, is momentarily sober, but then inevitably will relapse and return to being the pathetic loser he is.  

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Ok, I will not take it personally. Because I have not personally done that. Last time I came in here and posted a Pic of "Humble Pie" was in 2019 in retaliation to the Smug attitude that you guys are ALWAY's coming into our Room  with (unsolicited). We beat yall in the first game we beat you 45-20....and there had been SEVERAL Ravens (A.K.A. After Birth's) in the room all week talking about how "Easily yall were going to Deal with us"......

So From My side:

5760fcc8205130c5d08bc3518dbbdd0c.gif

I NEVER hated the Ravens.....It's always good to see One's Offspring do Well. It makes one feel like a Proud Father....like Vito Corleone

Vito_20Corleone_large.jpg

You’d be like one in a million. Baltimore fans got over the Colts leaving and stealing all of our history with them. Yet it’s been almost 30 years now and yet pre-pubescent Browns fans still talk about the switch as if they lived through the horror of it all.

Whats more the Browns from 90-95, finished second to last place within the division every year except one where they finished 2nd and made the playoffs. Only to once again finish 2nd to last place. That same team once coming to Baltimore would go onto have 3 losing seasons, finishing last or 2nd to last place every season within a deeper division.

So it’s not as if we “stole” some highly thriving squad. We inherited a team that’s akin to the NY Giants, struggled for a few years as the roster was revamped, and then won a SB behind the engine and inspiration of a new city that embraced that same losing franchise with open arms.

We showed gratitude by celebrating the two rings this team has in its tenure here in Baltimore that they hadn’t accomplished in 30 years within the SB era within Cleveland... must be something in the water over here.

GIF by NBA

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

One's offspring LOL yeah nobody from Cleveland was ever bitter about the Ravens leaving. Nothing but love from Cleveland from Art Model. Just like a son leaving the nest. You are hilarious. 

If the Browns are proud of the Ravens as offspring, its because they are a total loser in the own life and live vicariously through their son, who disowned them years ago. Fortunately winning a couple Super Bowls has washed the stench of the Browns off this franchise, but twice a year they still have to see their bitter, broke, drug-addict father. Some years he is doing okay, has a job, is momentarily sober, but then inevitably will relapse and return to being the pathetic loser he is.  

the wire roland brice GIF

image.png?w=479&c=1

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

We showed gratitude by celebrating the two rings this team has in its tenure here in Baltimore that they hadn’t accomplished in 30 years within the SB era within Cleveland... must be something in the water over here.

 

Ozzie Newsome imported his water from Cleveland 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

as the complete Architect of your team....like there would be a little more respect there. 

Oh, we respect Ozzie plenty.

Ozzie was reborn in the light of the Raven, and once free from the rot of his past the blessings did pour. The universe rewarded us for destroying your sh*t club. Super Bowl Rings, GOATs, it's all been quite amazing.

Twist reality however you want, but accept the fact that you Browns fans and your children will all live and die never having seen your team win a Super Bowl. All your hope and posturing is pointless. Born losers and you'll stay that way. Destined to sit in the corner and watch the real men achieve greatness.

"I THinck BAkur HAss REaellY TurNNeid A CUrnor gUYS" "SupPur BoWL innComINg"

Couldn't even clutch up against us with 2 minutes left last year. 🤣 Lamar was dropping your logo in the toilet and then strutted out to call game real quick.

 

Honestly, just admit you like losing to us. Admit you like 'playing tough'. Only to be forced time after time to come back here and spam dull wit posts proclaiming how "Next Year will be different". It's got to be a fetish for you at this point, cause why else would you do it? You put on your 'Brownies'🤮 colors and have your 300lb wives bust out the Purple Strap-On or something. While you talk tough about the Browns chances for the season and she treats you like the woman you are. 

It's pathetic how much attention you lot need. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...