2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk

rickyt31

When I first saw Jelani Woods, I saw he was good at everything. Was used as a blocking TE at Oklahoma and developed into a receiving threat. Well balanced and would be dangerous for us. He's my favorite TE in this class. 6'7 , 260lbs, and ran a 4.61. 

8 hours ago, JetsandI said:

Yes.  I put him and Curtis Hodges on hold for now because of age.  Ferguson is 23 year old who had 5 pounds added between Senior Bowl and Combine.  Hodges was a graduated player last year so he should be at least older side of 22 years old.

McBride (turning 23 in November) is an expectation because he has deeper repertoire under his belt.

I was hypocritical.  WTF did I think?🤥

It's crazy that we could fill most of our needs with just UGA players. 

RG, WR, #2 RB, DL, LB, SS, and CB. They would all start day one. Even their TE John FitzPatrick didn't get to play because of Washington but he's 6'7 250lbs. Just draft UGA and call it an offseason. 

I'm really interested in Quay Walker. He's my LB #4 right now. 

Edited by rickyt31

Just now, rickyt31 said:

If we're not picking up Hunter, Jermaine Johnson might be my #4 pick. I'm starting to doubt he'll be there at 10. He's a guy that can get you 10+ sacks and be a great run defender. I love Obajo, but JJ is a rare.

Johnson being older might be something teams have an issue with. He’ll be 28 by the end of his rookie deal. 

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Johnson being older might be something teams have an issue with. He’ll be 28 by the end of his rookie deal. 

True, but he maybe a impact player now. It's getting tough for me to pass him up. Others are only good at pass rushing or run defending.  He's great at both. Definitely someone JD & Saleh would love.

If all signings come into fruiton,  Edge, Slot and Safety are biggest needs.  First 4 picks will cover those spots without any question.

#4- Edge, whoever he is.

#10- OT Penning (assuming Becton fails exam at OTA)

#20's - SWR Burks (trade)

#60's - S Joseph (trade)

1 minute ago, JetsandI said:

If all signings come into fruiton,  Edge, Slot and Safety are biggest needs.  First 4 picks will cover those spots without any question.

#4- Edge, whoever he is.

#10- OT Penning (assuming Becton fails exam at OTA)

#20's - SWR Burks (trade)

#60's - S Joseph (trade)

lmao 

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

weight and knee.  Whats so funny about that?🧐

lol He better not fail. He's had the season and a portion of an offseason to be ready for an injury that was supposed to be 4-6 weeks. He's a big dude, so weight is different for him but it shouldn't still be a big problem.