2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk

rickyt31

Senior Bowl crap.

After reading a bunch of analysis, I feel like American roster has more talents.   That sucks.

Zion Johnson is the best OL on the National roster.  Thats it as the rest of OL will need some more works to reach NFL level.

Christian Watson reeks of the Packer material. I would love to take him in high 2nd and push Davis across the field.

Perrion Winfrey would be had by Jets if they don't care about his arrest.

All 3 are worthy of top 2nd round picks.

8 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

Don't have to say sorry to me. I don't care if we grab a center early or not. I would like to get someone we could develop later in the draft. 

He stays with Notre Dame.   There is a mention for Cole Strange who is with the National. I am cool with him if Jets pick him up after the draft.

4 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

He is very popular in scout/fan circle.

I think he’s very athletic but lacks strength is what I’ve seen. Maybe teams think they can get him in a weight program while keeping his athleticism. Which very well can work. But as of today… he’d get worked by DTs.

3 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think he’s very athletic but lacks strength is what I’ve seen. Maybe teams think they can get him in a weight program while keeping his athleticism. Which very well can work. But as of today… he’d get worked by DTs.

lol you quoted wrong post. Anyway, Strange checked all but raw strength.  Center is new to him so he may need 2 seasons or 3 to develop.

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

He stays with Notre Dame.   There is a mention for Cole Strange who is with the National. I am cool with him if Jets pick him up after the draft.

Oh, I missed that announcement. 

My development guy is still Baer Hunter. Of course his name is great, but he has great potential. Someone great to sit behind McGovern for a minute until sharpens his technique up. 

• rickyt31 changed the title to 2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk