2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk

rickyt31

9 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Kenny Yeboah has lobbyied for Braylon Sanders.    His SB measurements are 5 11 188 HW, 10" hand size and 31 half arm length.

I may ignore Kenny's pounding the table for Sanders in favor of Danny Gray because of visible speed.

I still like Jalen Tolbert. He may run 4.5ish but he ticks many talent boxes.

2022 Senior Bowl practice schedule (ESPN if anything)

Tuesday, February 1st

11:30 am – 1:30 pm: National Team practice
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: American Team practice

Wednesday, February 2nd

Thursday, February 3rd

lol... National team has no natural Center.   It may be a perfect plan for Jets.  RG now and then C in near future.

Big test for Senior Bowl player as they will deal with raining today and potential dangerous storm tomorrow.  

Edited by JetsandI

2 hours ago, JetsandI said:

lol... National team has no natural Center.   It may be a perfect plan for Jets.  RG now and then C in near future.

Big test for Senior Bowl player as they will deal with raining today and potential dangerous storm tomorrow.  

Both teams will practice inside today.  Boo!

18 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

My guy

Umm nice move but the QB just side step him. He needs to finish the play. I'm not a fan of his like some of you. You would figure this being a highlight film they would show a play where he not only does a nice move but finishes the play. 

4 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Umm nice move but the QB just side step him. He needs to finish the play. I'm not a fan of his like some of you. You would figure this being a highlight film they would show a play where he not only does a nice move but finishes the play. 

Agreed on this clip. But I do like Lloyd’s coverage ability which is a major weakness with our current LB’s. He would be a real good complement to Mosley. But I don’t see the Jets taking him that high and he isn’t lasting until round 2. 

• rickyt31 changed the title to 2024-25 College Football & Draft Talk