Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So bantle

Claimed he was town

Found out that dome is a roleblock

Claimed he chose the neutral survivor 

Vlaimed he was actually bulletproof town member 

🤣🤯

And? Nothing changed from what I said yesterday. What’s the issue?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Which post cause you have made different claims lol

Nope. I’ve said the same every time and never once contradicted a single thing. Please don’t lie.

I shared this info to help town and y’all aren’t doing anything except question me. That’s not right....

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Nope. I’ve said the same every time and never once contradicted a single thing. Please don’t lie.

I shared this info to help town and y’all aren’t doing anything except question me. That’s not right....

Thats what happens when you share info and especially when said info is all over the place and you avoid simple questions about it

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Repeat it all again if you won't answer the simple question I had 

I suggest you read what I type moving forward Bc I’m not going to keep doing this.

I had three lynch votes before I even entered the game so I told u all my role last night that I chose the only town role of the options Malf gave me. It was a one shot bulletproof friendly survivor. That’s town. I didn’t spell it out Bc I thought u were smart enough to read it. Big I guess everyone can know now Bc you can’t read or are too lazy to look.

And for at least the third time now, I have no night move. I received a message from Malf that said dome is a role block.

So I immediately shared it with all you and asked what you all did or heard night one and instead you all berate me with questions when I’m being the most transparent town friendly player here. Pisses me off tbh.

So read this post as i refuse to Continue repeating myself. And I beg that y’all actually do something (anything) to put out some info to help town on day 2 since I’m the only one.