Mafia Game: Mwils Sendoff! GAME OVER. jason (serial killer) wins!!

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Malf cannot tell you dome is a roleblock if you have no night move.  You see whats wrong there?

Well that’s what I got messaged. I’m no expert at this game. Maybe it was fake news or something I dunno but that’s what I was messaged

4 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I suggest you read what I type moving forward Bc I’m not going to keep doing this.

I had three lynch votes before I even entered the game so I told u all my role last night that I chose the only town role of the options Malf gave me. It was a one shot bulletproof friendly survivor. That’s town. I didn’t spell it out Bc I thought u were smart enough to read it. Big I guess everyone can know now Bc you can’t read or are too lazy to look.

And for at least the third time now, I have no night move. I received a message from Malf that said dome is a role block.

So I immediately shared it with all you and asked what you all did or heard night one and instead you all berate me with questions when I’m being the most transparent town friendly player here. Pisses me off tbh.

So read this post as i refuse to Continue repeating myself. And I beg that y’all actually do something (anything) to put out some info to help town on day 2 since I’m the only one.

1 shot bulletproof friendly survivor is 100% not a town role.  So you can see where some of the confusion is coming from.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 shot bulletproof friendly survivor is 100% not a town role.  So you can see where some of the confusion is coming from.  

It literally said  “if you claim to be a friendly neutral survivor, you become a 1 shot bulletproof member of the town, with the standard town wincondition.”

Im done arguing. If you want to call me a liar that’s your choice. I want to actually make some progress on day 2 and find some stuff out

Edited by jasonwbantle

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

It literally said “a 1 shot bulletproof member of the town, with the standard town wincondition.”

Im done arguing. If you want to call me a little that’s your choice. I want to actually make

some progress on day 2 and find some stuff out

Then where do you get the friendly survivor? 

10 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Well that’s what I got messaged. I’m no expert at this game. Maybe it was fake news or something I dunno but that’s what I was messaged

Did Malf say it was part of your move or you just recieved it? 

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Now why don’t y’all tell me your roles? And what happened to you night one?

1. You always keep your role hidden until absolutely necessary 

2. There are a number of vanilla roles in this game so probably a bunch of people got no info (I'm included in the no info n1)

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still can't figure out what Jason is claiming, but Dome being a roleblock seems like something we should pursue 

Sounds like 

He is claiming he had to claim friendly other in the thread in order to get the 1 shot bp town role meaning he has no night move.  

Then during night malf messaged him saying dome is a roleblock.   

Which means someone messaged that to him which is probably scum, or someone's role.   

We can always just lynch dome and see 

• Like 1