Adam Jahns; ‘We’re getting Justin Fields’:

soulman

17 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Ngl not gonna lie. Y’all are too old 

Hey......I resemble that remark.

It's just that if we'd have wanted all these abbreviations we could enlist in the military or work for the the DOD. 😝

But now.....I need a nap.  😴

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

LOL.  I was like what the hell is niggle?  

LOL is my go to.   We used it in AOL chatrooms baby.

After I thought about it for a minute, I knew what he meant, but "ngl" just seemed like such a crazy thing, a guttural noise, I couldn't help myself. 

6 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

After I thought about it for a minute, I knew what he meant, but "ngl" just seemed like such a crazy thing, a guttural noise, I couldn't help myself. 

Could mean "nothing good lasts" too so I believe we need some kind of a definitive summary of all possible internet lingo.

Like PUAR stands for "piss up a rope".  I just made that one up so we have a tamer version of GFY.  😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, soulman said:

Could mean "nothing good lasts" too so I believe we need some kind of a definitive summary of all possible internet lingo.

Like PUAR stands for "piss up a rope".  I just made that one up so we have a tamer version of GFY.  😁

I think the kids call it google or some such.  It seems like a big encyclopedia you can look things up in 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bfan said:

I think the kids call it google or some such.  It seems like a big encyclopedia you can look things up in 😉

LOL....I always wonder what those funny letter g.o.o.g.l.e stood for.  All I could ever think of was Barney Goggle with his Goo Goo Googly Eyes. 😁

I meant just for around here so Ty can post his abbreviation of "niggle" and we'll all know that he really doesn't mean niggle but rather "not gonna lie" and not "night gathering lizards" either. 

How 'bout DRGAS.  Any guesses as to what that should mean? 

55 minutes ago, soulman said:

LOL....I always wonder what those funny letter g.o.o.g.l.e stood for.  All I could ever think of was Barney Goggle with his Goo Goo Googly Eyes. 😁

I meant just for around here so Ty can post his abbreviation of "niggle" and we'll all know that he really doesn't mean niggle but rather "not gonna lie" and not "night gathering lizards" either. 

How 'bout DRGAS.  Any guesses as to what that should mean? 

It's some one who tunes the fuel on your car, but I don't really give a sh!t

• Like 1

I like this one better

DNA Repair database for Genetic Association Studies (http://www.bioinfoindia.org/drgas/)

As for google I always assumed it was similar to ogling since people tend to stair at there screens with a dumb look on their face when they say they are "googling" something,  but its Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth sounds a bit pretentious to me.

I'm just a font of useless knowledge today.

Edited by Bfan
  • Like 1