Starfield [Xbox|Bethesda, Sept 6, 2023]

Kiltman

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Same. I know you can set them up to basically print money, but it isn’t super easy to get into.

They get wiped with NG+, so I’m debating just not really doing it this playthrough.

Like I can't tell if I actually "wired" the connection? Or if the power is even working. I'll try some YT videos too, but it seems NMS had it better. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an awful bug happen in the game. There's a Crimson Fleet mission and without spoiling too much, I was almost at the very end and "fell through" the level back to the beginning somehow. Well... you can't get back to the end because it is closed off. I think that mission is just going to be stuck forever.... 

And I don't want to go back to an old save, because the last save was at the mission start too lol. 

On 9/23/2023 at 11:12 PM, Malfatron said:

Watching my wife play and this game definitely doesnt feel like its for me

Depends what you want out of it, game kinda morphs to you. I think that includes not liking it.

Ive liked that it has been different things when I want to mix it up. Straight story game, mindless shooter emptying locations, shipbuilding game you can constantly tweak…and there are a lot others like the NG+ loop you can do or Outposts building/management (which probably are going to gain their importance back when they release a more survival like difficulty).

But yeah I think if you either don’t love the inventory management or systems it’ll be bad if you don’t like even one of the other parts. It’s far from a perfect game, but there is a lot to it that gets to that good+ level.

I can’t wait to see what they add to address what people didn’t like or want more of. Better/deeper outposts, more ship pieces and designs, mechs/transports, deeper ship systems, etc. Same goes for mods obviously.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...