2021 Baker thread

ReggieCamp

4 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

That make absolutely no sense!

The bottom line is teams don't believe in him, otherwise there would be some type of market for him.  Why are the rumors that the Browns need to pay part of his salary, or accept next to nothing in a trade?

Watson is in the middle of a ish storm, and he had MULTIPLE SUITORS, that were ALL willing to part with money, and picks.

I can't believe that it's injury related, because it's not a potential career ender!

Not everyone can tank, and get the top 2 picks next year!

If he was considered THAT MUCH better than a team's starter, then people would be lining up imo.

It has literally 0 to do with teams not wanting to be in the middle of some sort of Watson/Mayfield debate!

Your a genius

Have a good day.

Dude I am surprised you know what genius means.

are you saying

Daniel Jones

Fields qb chicago

Pickett qb Pittsburgh 

are going to outplay Deshaun Because they would not bid on him

yes or no

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

38 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Nice to see you

Sense he does not understand yes or no.

Question with the 2 weakest point being wr and defense line how would you fix them?

I think it’s going to be difficult to find anybody at this stage that is going to be key components at the positions. Unless they go find somebody like Suh. I’m not sure there are any wide receivers that are going to help us at this point.

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I think it’s going to be difficult to find anybody at this stage that is going to be key components at the positions. Unless they go find somebody like Suh. I’m not sure there are any wide receivers that are going to help us at this point.

Thank you

Excellent point

32 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

The reason for extending Njoku

Is 1 purposes only Give Cap relief this year to sign or trade for a Suh level player.

The Browns could get 27 million in cap savings if they extend Njoku plus if they can trade Mayfield without Taking on any of his salary.

That would create enough roll over money to extend Greedy,,Hunt,Conklin,, and resign Delpit 

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid