Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Rude. I keep refreshing this place for two reasons: 1) to see if a draft pick has been made, or 2) to see you berate people for not making draft picks. There is no #3.

You can actually subscribe to the Draft thread to receive an email when a new pick is made.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You can actually subscribe to the Draft thread to receive an email when a new pick is made.

Yeah, sadly, I'm subscribed. I'm off work, the wife and kids are out of town and I'm bored outta my mind. Was really hoping for this thing to occupy my down time.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Yeah, sadly, I'm subscribed. I'm off work, the wife and kids are out of town and I'm bored outta my mind. Was really hoping for this thing to occupy my down time.

Drink. If that's a thing for you. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I've only got two. Can't imagine two more.

We had our first two young, then waited nine years before the third. The older two are in a position to help out (and they do), so that definitely makes things easier. Still, though... there are days where I'm shocked that we decided to have more.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

We had our first two young, then waited nine years before the third. The older two are in a position to help out (and they do), so that definitely makes things easier. Still, though... there are days where I'm shocked that we decided to have more.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761186f39e10a18b01f0b0

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761186f39e10a18b01f0b0

No joke: on at least 10 occasions over the last year, my wife and I have looked at each other and said "why the hell did we do this?!". We have wonderful kids, and we're fortunate that they're happy and healthy, but they're also... kids. They're crazy, illogical, needy little things.

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

No joke: on at least 10 occasions over the last year, my wife and I have looked at each other and said "why the hell did we do this?!". We have wonderful kids, and we're fortunate that they're happy and healthy, but they're also... kids. They're crazy, illogical, needy little things.

Kids are like a 60/40 situation. At best.

Wouldn't trade it for the world.

• Like 1