Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

32 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Pickle get your thumb out your corn hole and be as active as the other new owner 

Eh, not all activity is good activity. I'm certain that I know way too little about things to be making trades. (I've been helped out a bunch by a number of owners, so, if I mess up, it's all on me.)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh, not all activity is good activity. I'm certain that I know way too little about things to be making trades. (I've been helped out a bunch by a number of owners, so, if I mess up, it's all on me.)

Shots fired. 👀

If you screw up, blame rammy.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Deal. It's now valued as a 3rd.

Do I hear 2nd? Anyone? (I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right.)

You've gotta paperclip it. Start with Cam Newton that nobody wants. Then trade him for Derek Carr that nobody wants. Then trade him for Jimmy G and get a 14th round pick out of him.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

You've gotta paperclip it. Start with Cam Newton that nobody wants. Then trade him for Derek Carr that nobody wants. Then trade him for Jimmy G and get a 14th round pick out of him.

Let’s see how high you can get!

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

These are skills that I simply lack at this point in time. I will be striving to develop such expertise.

• Like 2