Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 22 - Taco Bowl XXII POSTED!)

13 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine having “boredom” while holding up the draft......

Ha!

Really tough choice with this pick. I actually typed another name in, then erased it and went with Kerrigan. Happy with the selection, but there are a few I'd love to have here.

7 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha!

Really tough choice with this pick. I actually typed another name in, then erased it and went with Kerrigan. Happy with the selection, but there are a few I'd love to have here.

How dare you insult Eagles’ great Ryan Kerrigan by listing on a team that doesn’t even have a name.

Shameful 

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

How dare you insult Eagles’ great Ryan Kerrigan by listing on a team that doesn’t even have a name.

Shameful 

If you bing "Ryan Kerrigan", the top section on the left hand side says "Washington Football Team". And bing would not lie to me.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If you bing "Ryan Kerrigan", the top section on the left hand side says "Washington Football Team". And bing would not lie to me.

Oh man.....bing???? Who TF uses bing?????

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Oh man.....bing???? Who TF uses bing?????

My place of employment, apparently. But that's irrelevant: I trust bing with my life. If bing says that Mr. Kerrigan plays for the "Washington Football Team", Mr. Kerrigan plays for the goshdarn "Washington Football Team".