SNF: Super Bowl rematch, Falcons at Patriots

titans0021

3 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Thing is, I'm not sure whether New England has fixed things that well or if Atlanta has just crashed that hard. After all, if things continue at this rate it will be their third game being held to 17 points or less - something that happened only once last season (against Philly). I suppose time will tell.

This is where I'm at...i mean the Pats defense is definitely playing better, but I don't think they are a shut down defense by any means like this game is portraying.

I think they end up middle of the pack in lost defensive statistics by end of the year

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

6 Weeks in... SNF hasn't delivered one good game. The best so far was the Chiefs @ Texans.

TNF has given us two of the best - Rams @ 49ers / Chiefs @ Raiders. (What in the world?)

This season has been really weird in general 

Just now, Marc MacGyver said:

6 Weeks in... SNF hasn't delivered one good game. The best so far was the Chiefs @ Texans.

TNF has given us two of the best - Rams @ 49ers / Chiefs @ Raiders. (What in the world?)

True. The NFL has been slacking this year. I don't know if Trump is the cause, or something else, but it is crazy. 

Archived