West Conference Finals: (4) Clippers vs. Suns (2)

TheRealMcCoy

Who is going to the Finals?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The winner will be _____________ in ____ .....

• Clippers in 4
    • Clippers in 5
    • Clippers in 6
    • Clippers in 7
    • Suns in 4
    • Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/20/2021 at 08:30 PM

As much as LAC regrets losing GM 2&4, the common theme - the Suns slowed down their game in the 2H (no CP3 & Booker hurt GM2 I can see why, GM4 was mind boggling).   And entire GM5.    When they place with pace and tempo - no team could hang with them this playoffs.    The Lakers heavy big lineup worked well because it took them out of that uptempo game.   

A Bucks team without Giannis and the Hawks just can’t match the Suns pace.   That’s the key to them taking the title. They will be rightfully favored but the one Achilles they have is when they slow it down.   Given the rest they will enjoy (again) and the depth they enjoy - I have them in 5-6 too.  

Edited by Broncofan

18 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

A Bucks team without Giannis and the Hawks just can’t match the Suns pace.   That’s the key to them taking the title. They will be rightfully favored but the one A billed they have is when they slow it down.   Given the rest they will enjoy (again) and the depth they enjoy - I have them in 5-6 too.  

Suns played at the 26th highest pace in the league and the Hawks were 23rd. I think the Hawks have a legit chance to beat the Suns if they get past the Bucks, assuming Trae is healthy. Pretty much the entire Hawks rotation is averaging 10+ ppg and they have the size and length to bother CP3/Ayton/Booker.

51 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

Clipps win it all with Kawhi but the Suns still beat LA if CP3 is healthy.  Laker fans think AD was Wilt or something even though he didn’t show up in two games. 

Weren't the Lakers up 2-1 until Anthony Davis got hurt in G4?

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Maybe next season AD and LeBron will get 5 months to rest before the playoffs, those boys are breaking down.🙏 @CWood21@TheRealMcCoy

Yeah Solomon Hill taking out Bron's legs is breaking down lol.

On 6/19/2021 at 1:54 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

If Paul is able to come back by game 2 or 3 at the latest, then Phoenix could finish this off in 6.

It's gonna be critical for the Clippers to steal at least one game in Phoenix. 

On 6/19/2021 at 11:28 AM, NYRaider said:

Suns will win in 4 or 5. Their role players will come back to earth and Ayton will have a field day.

One of us actually knows what we're talking about.

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah Solomon Hill taking out Bron's legs is breaking down lol.

One of us actually knows what we're talking about.

LeBron has missed 1/3 of the year in 2/3 in LA, the 2/3 where there wasn't a 5 month pause. 

I picked the Suns in 5, they won in 6, both of the LA teams suck and the Jazz were robbed of a championship by Conley's hammy. Next year it's Jazz in 4 over anyone.