Week 8: VIKINGS (5-2) at Browns (0-7)

swede700

2 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

Missed tackles, big plays allowed, costly penalties, and looking out of place. That’s playing like a bottom 10 defense. 

Both teams are NFL teams. Did you expect the Browns to finish the game under 100 yards of total offense?

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Defense isn't playing at their level they should be at, but they still are winning the game.

Which is all I’ve been saying. 

I didn’t say they were a bottom 10 defense, I said they were playing like one. And with the way they looking through three quarters, it’s hard to argue that. 

1 minute ago, SemperFeist said:

Which is all I’ve been saying. 

I didn’t say they were a bottom 10 defense, I said they were playing like one. And with the way they looking through three quarters, it’s hard to argue that. 

They are playing like a bottom defense in spurts... i'll admit that, but they come thru at the end of it like how our defense should be.

Just now, SemperFeist said:

No, but if this wasn’t the Browns, do you think they’d only be at 16 points with the way the defense playing through 3 quarters?

Hard to know. All I can be certain about is what we've seen on the field so far, which is that the Browns only have 16 points (partially aided by a short field on one drive) and the Vikings are up two scores.

But sure, panic that the defense is playing like a bottom 10 unit if you want.....I'll enjoy this win.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Keenum's stat line isn't bad at all. Especially considering the INT was tipped at the line

Just looked at that also. Crazy ,for how inaccurate he has been and still is our receivers continue to make plays for him.

Random Thought.... is this team undefeated if A-Aron is our QB?

Archived