What should NYRaider's permanent sig be?

Mox

The bet:

"The Jazz don't make the NBA Finals"

The wager:

Permanent signature rights

As egotistical as it is I only cared about being right. The sig never mattered to me and I don't have any clever ideas off the top of my head. However, I'm sure someone here can come up with a good enough idea in response to the rampant NBA homerism that we've all come to know and love from our boy @NYRaider. I believe we have @Deadpulsewilling to make the sig. Toss your ideas below. 

*Ideas pitched by NYRaider himself will not be considered*

• Like 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

I think as gentlemen we should honor it as I was never given full disclosure from @seminoles1 about how injury prone Mike Conley was. 

Yeah, no. I'll let you out of the avatar portion though because I forgot that was part of it.

2 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Yeah, no. I'll let you out of the avatar portion though because I forgot that was part of it.

I'll probably never change the avatar. And have fun with it boys and girls, we all know Mike Conley's hamstring giving out is the only reason we didn't win it this season. It'll be that much sweeter when we win it next year. 

• Like 1

something about how free agents die when they leave Utah.

Maybe make a sig of Gordon Hayward and his gender reveal video where he is all disappointed with the outcome and tie it into how the Jazz always come up short in the playoffs.

(or just a reference to it? "Daddy is always happy")

Edited by DoleINGout

I forgot signatures were still a thing on here ever since the board switched.  Is it desktop or phone only or both?  I'm not even sure where you make them visible.  I remember there being some really cool ones and I always liked the visual aspect of them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

I forgot signatures were still a thing on here ever since the board switched.  Is it desktop or phone only or both?  I'm not even sure where you make them visible.  I remember there being some really cool ones and I always liked the visual aspect of them.

You can enable them in your settings IIRC

• Like 1

13 hours ago, beekay414 said:
13 hours ago, thrILL! said:

You can enable them in your settings IIRC

sig.png

Under account settings

• Like 1