Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Hockey's read up seemed reminiscent of older times. Which has me leaning civ.

Matts seemed to wanna get involved a little bit. Leaning civ. He also hasn't tried to take over. Which used to be a meta. Don't know if that still holds up.

No real reads on anyone else. 

...other than bcb. He hopped on before night and made his presence known. Which tells me he had a move to submit and felt obligated to post. Which feels like a mafia-like thing to do.

If you really think I'm letting squire claim someone not in the OP, you're crazy 

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

If you really think I'm letting squire claim someone not in the OP, you're crazy 

The strange part to me is that none of the roles from last night (Garcia, Soldier, Nix) were in the OP so it is somewhat believable going forward that said Harry was a very obscure cover role.

On 7/7/2021 at 12:36 AM, Dome said:

Night Zero

"All of them. Tie up every loose end," a monotone woman spoke to Del on the phone. "... and get it done quickly. Call me when you have good news for Mr. Navarro."

Monotone woman is Helen Pierce. Just re-read the opening.

4 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The strange part to me is that none of the roles from last night (Garcia, Soldier, Nix) were in the OP so it is somewhat believable going forward that said Harry was a very obscure cover role.

Nix is 

The other two were bad guys whose information besides one appears to be hidden to us 

3 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Monotone woman is Helen Pierce. Just re-read the opening.

37 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I actually don't think Helen is in this game if I'm deducing, roles/players left 

Why is this important?