Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

37 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Interesting claim. Basically our only option is to believe you or lynch you. Have you used any shots yet? If so on who?

I have.

I’m a commuter, why would I want to use one of my shots on anyone else?

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol so you just randomly come out with it today despite literally nothing changing from yesterday besides bbb dying 

Yeah there is. There are 8 people left. Agent Perry and Del Rio are scum and im not town. So 5 town left at most and 2 potential killers. You miss lynch town again and Bucs and mafia kill town thats 2 town, 1 Cartel, 1 FBI, 1 Indy left at best. Remove the known now is the best chance imo for town. Because if I'm right and Mafia chose not to kill to vote block, any of Daboyle, Gopher, Bcb, Matts, Nacho could be Del Rio. Im not, bucs isn't, and Hockey isn't. What else is really known on the rest. I have my idea on who is Del Rio, but being wrong is very bad at this point. Now you have more info and a logical option imo

31 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah there is. There are 8 people left. Agent Perry and Del Rio are scum and im not town. So 5 town left at most and 2 potential killers. You miss lynch town again and Bucs and mafia kill town thats 2 town, 1 Cartel, 1 FBI, 1 Indy left at best. Remove the known now is the best chance imo for town. Because if I'm right and Mafia chose not to kill to vote block, any of Daboyle, Gopher, Bcb, Matts, Nacho could be Del Rio. Im not, bucs isn't, and Hockey isn't. What else is really known on the rest. I have my idea on who is Del Rio, but being wrong is very bad at this point. Now you have more info and a logical option imo

The big thing you’re missing is that Perry should be civ sided searching for cartel with Marty dead. Instead you’re misrepresenting him as a “killer” who’s going to target civs

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

The big thing you’re missing is that Perry should be civ sided searching for cartel with Marty dead. Instead you’re misrepresenting him as a “killer” who’s going to target civs

My wincon doesn't make since if he is civ

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Is this a new theory you’re dropping in the civ rushing post?

Already posted my thoughts with it before that lol

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Bucs isn't Mafia. He is SK/Third party. FBI Aligned. Im pretty for sure Daboyle is Del Rio 

I have nothing to do with that. N2 Bucs didn't drink the coffee. N3 You did drink. My guess Bucs tried to kill me and failed or recruited Bcb, which seems a bit overpowered, so probably just tried to kill me and mafia skipped the kill to vote block...Daboyle

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can someone see when Scoundrel said he gave someone a gun please 

On 7/8/2021 at 10:42 PM, Dome said:

Two men walked into his office, and @Pickle Rick jumped to his feet.

"I- I- can assure you I don't mean any trouble for Mr. Navarro," Pickle stammered.

"Ah, well then. On behalf of Mr. Navarro, thank you for your cooperation." one of the men raised a silenced pistol and shot Pickle between the eyes before his hand ever reached for his sidearm. 

Sheriff Nix is dead.

As they left the scene of the crime a figured asked from the shadows "Can I talk to you two for a minute?"

The men jumped and turned around with their guns drawn, but the man was too fast. Two shots from his glock hit @11sanchez11 and dropped him.

Garcia is dead.

It is now Day 3. 

Night 3 will be Friday at 10pm EST.

You may talk.

On 7/9/2021 at 1:49 AM, Scoundrel said:

Gave a strap to someone. But won’t say who to. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

N2 according to the info i got from host

Seems so 

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Bucs isn't Mafia. He is SK/Third party. FBI Aligned. Im pretty for sure Daboyle is Del Rio 

I have nothing to do with that. N2 Bucs didn't drink the coffee. N3 You did drink. My guess Bucs tried to kill me and failed or recruited Bcb, which seems a bit overpowered, so probably just tried to kill me and mafia skipped the kill to vote block...Daboyle

Is there any way to save Hockey or is he dead now? 

3 hours ago, Daboyle said:

I’ll claim

I’m Rachel Garrison and I’m a (2-shot) commuter

I am assuming you are inferring the commute last night was the reason there was no hit?

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

You do know Del Rio is still in the game right? You all wanted to lynch BBB instead of Daboyle/Bucs. Maybe listen to me lol

Daboyle was pretty high up my list along with Gopher. Bucs made a strange play but it makes sense as third party.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Hockey5djh has a hit tho.