Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

6 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

@The Orca @bucsfan333

make your cases

Town loses if Bucs wins. Sounds bad but its the truth. Its why the game is still going. I am an indy survivor, who has to outlive 3 people to win with the winner. Bucs who is Petty- FBI, Del Rio who was Mafia, and Jacob who was town. Bucs is the last one and the wincon doesn't make sense if he is town and he has now admitted to not being town after using a cover role I assume. The knock on me is I waited a day to reveal my info and role, alignment, character. I still did so with time to spare, but it is what it is. Bucs lied/omitted about his character, wincon, and moves. I always play for town and have done so. Bucs says he killed Sanchez and I lynched Squire. I believe he killed town N1, but that is unknown. I "poisoned" Hockey who then modkilled himself today, though he couldnt vote cause he was a tree stump i think. 

Basically vote Bucs and town wins. Vote me and town loses. Bucs says town wins no matter what. I dont believe that or the game would be over already. He is a threat to town.

Or don't vote and myself and Bucs goes to a discord spin to decide the games fate...again (Bucs survived this last night and town Nacho was the lynch)

Really its your call and @bcb1213 

At this point you all need to make a choice or let the spin decide. Nothing else can really be said. Good luck, im rooting for you all

The group surrounded Agent Petty!

A man grabbed a toolbox and SMASHED HIM IN THE FREAKING FACE!

Roy-petty-ozark-2441744.jpg?r=1588313212

Agent Petty is dead. 

@bucsfan333

"Well good riddance!" remarked Darlene, who took a stand with the rest of Ozark.

OZARK WINS!

DARLENE SURVIVES AND REACHES HER WIN CONDITION!

GAME OVER!

• Like 2