Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

26 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Dr. Mario is a VERY niche character of all the ones that could be in the game. Also that would be what... three protective roles for town? He's probably scum. But I already thought so.

I'm fine with him or Daboyle. If even swoosh who has yet to claim.

And then you’ll be wrong or your scum. I promise you I’m town. 

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

I think it's Squire, Daboyle, and Scoundrel. With daboyle trying to get lynched here, I think the move is Scoundrel tonight. Probably the most powerful. 

Lmao well another who wants to be wrong. This will be taken as defensive and the scum out there will try and use it to point me as being scum when I’m not but I forgot how frustrating mafia was and why I always wanted to stop and was glad there was no pressure to keep playing from the beginning. This will undoubtedly be my last game. I know you all are just playing the game but I realize mafia just isn’t for me and having people doubt your every word which once again I know is part of the game isn’t going to be part of my life going forward.