Super Smash Bros. Mafia. MAFIA WINS. CONGRATS TO THEKILLERNACHO, BCB, AND SQUIRE

TOUCAN

Just read back from day again.  

Hockey tried to defend bcb 

Hockey votes daboyle 

Daboyle votes hockey

Hockey kills malf this king he is the GF after it was revealed that squire is the GF 

Hockey tries to then lynch squire today knowing squire if the GF

If anyone id lean Hockey is scum as well.  SK makes more sense with all the deaths happening 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Just read back from day again.  

Hockey tried to defend bcb 

Hockey votes daboyle 

Daboyle votes hockey

Hockey kills malf this king he is the GF after it was revealed that squire is the GF 

Hockey tries to then lynch squire today knowing squire if the GF

If anyone id lean Hockey is scum as well.  SK makes more sense with all the deaths happening 

Day 2

• Like 1

Just now, swoosh said:

Ah gotcha, I could see that. So what's the play then? Why is daboyle trying to get lynched today just like bcb and squire did? It's odd. 

No idea. Maybe giving up, maybe take the Forge way out. Maybe trying to appeal to others that he doesn't care cause he is "town". I highly doubt they can make themselves lynchproof multiple times. That would be a super power, though seen before 

2 hours ago, swoosh said:

Ah gotcha, I could see that. So what's the play then? Why is daboyle trying to get lynched today just like bcb and squire did? It's odd. 

Because i’m going on vacation today and any activity will go down

I may be a sucker but I believe daboyle. Seems genuine. His character claim is weak though, although obviously at no fault to him if he's telling the truth. 

I have no idea. Gut still tells me Nacho, but his character claim seems the strongest.