NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

10 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

You have the one and only CP3.

The only man to score more points in a playoff game than Donovan was Michael Jordan. And you know what former DPOY Dennis Johnson said about that performance after the game? And I quote, "that wasn't Michael Jordan, that was Jesus Christ disguised as Michael Jordan."

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

In honor of Oubre going to the Hornets. I will pass this along to any Hornets fans in here. Maybe some of the best work by Warriors Twitter this year. This is the Kelly Oubre cycle... Good luck 

Etbd_YsU0AAEGpF?format=png&name=small

Kelly and LaMelo the most handsome duo in the NBA?

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The only man to score more points in a playoff game than Donovan was Michael Jordan. And you know what former DPOY Dennis Johnson said about that performance after the game? And I quote, "that wasn't Michael Jordan, that was Jesus Christ disguised as Michael Jordan."

Dr Cox - Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong on Make a GIF

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That is incorrect, my son.

Put some respect on Laker legend, Elgin Baylor, who just passed away this year. RIP.

And, he did it in a win unlike Mitchell (lost by 10) and Jordan (lost by 4).  ;)

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

That is incorrect, my son.

Put some respect on Laker legend, Elgin Baylor, who just passed away this year. RIP.

And, he did it in a win unlike Mitchell (lost by 10) and Jordan (lost by 4).  ;)

I am referring to the modern era of basketball my son, when there was a 3 point line. Not when plumbers and uber drivers were starting in the NBA. 

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Dr Cox - Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong on Make a GIF

Crazy that Elgin did that only to ultimately lose to the Celtics in overtime of game 7!! Friggin Bill Russell man.

I thought the 2008 Finals really stung, but that must've been even worse for the Lakers and fans back then.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Crazy that Elgin did that only to ultimately lose to the Celtics in overtime of game 7!! Friggin Bill Russell man.

I thought the 2008 Finals really stung, but that must've been even worse for the Lakers and fans back then.

Impressive that he did it against Russell on the road even. Back then road games would see a lot of dressing room shenagins too. IIRC, all the towels were soaking wet in the LA locker room at half that game, or something similar. Dude overcame a dominant Celtics team and helped take the series to 7. Big ups to Elgin. Brother paved the way for guys like Doctor J

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I am referring to the modern era of basketball my son, when there was a 3 point line. Not when plumbers and uber drivers were starting in the NBA. 

Even more impressive he did it without a 3 PT line iyam...

He also didn't do it in the bubble against a mediocre Denver defense.

He did it against by far the best team in the world on the biggest stage.

Elgin is a legend and you will respect him, my son.

• Like 1