NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

France would send the USA a new Statue of Liberty if those frauds could beat Rudy.

Hmm...

On 6/18/2021 at 11:09 PM, NYRaider said:

Rudy Gobert is a fraud he'd blow 4-0

On 6/18/2021 at 10:31 PM, NYRaider said:

Franchise should do the right thing and free Donovan Mitchell. Give him a chance to win. It will be impossible to ever contend with Rudy on the roster dude is absolutely worthless in the playoffs. 

On 6/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, NYRaider said:

We got bamboozled by Rudy Gobert, the french fraud, yet still went further than Boston in the playoffs?

On 6/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, NYRaider said:

I never want to see Rudy in a Jazz uniform again dude is the definition of a SCRUB

On 6/18/2021 at 10:33 PM, NYRaider said:

Jazz would've been better off with Enes Kanter at least he ain't scared of the ball

On 6/18/2021 at 10:34 PM, NYRaider said:

I'm a Don fan, I'll become a fan of whatever team he goes too. Screw the Jazz.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:35 PM, NYRaider said:

Rudy Gobert legitimately sucks at basketball.

On 6/19/2021 at 2:21 PM, NYRaider said:

The French Fraud has fooled many. He has fooled the Jazz into paying him $300M, fooled the league into giving him 3 DPOY, fooled the fans into voting him as an All-Star, and fooled the media by voting him All-NBA. 

utah jazz basketball GIF by NBPA

• Like 4

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Hmm...

utah jazz basketball GIF by NBPA

Fake news son, Rudy is a gold medalist. 

Everyone on planet earth knows...

Gold medal > NBA championship

They used to wrestle naked for a gold medal in BC, basketball was invented in Kansas 70 years ago.

Just now, NYRaider said:

gettyimages-51233025.jpgCongrats, you're the 2nd best losers

That's 3rd place and Melo also played the least minutes per game.

LeBron 4th least only ahead of Okafor (hadn't played in the NBA yet) and Stoudemire.

Maybe if Larry Brown gave them more minutes instead of giving the most per game to shot chuckers Iverson and Marbury they might have got that gold medal. Coach K would never.

On 8/5/2021 at 1:29 AM, NYRaider said:

If Sexton comes with him, yessir

That'd be cool, but I don't know if the Mavs can put together a reasonable package for both. However, I do think the Mavs could trade Powell and Redick (S&T) for KLove, which is a reasonable package that could help both teams. Mavs get a stretch big with playoff & championship experience, while the Cavs get cap relief this year and next. But it's not a deal that puts the Mavs over the top or anything, of course.

5 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

In honor of Oubre going to the Hornets. I will pass this along to any Hornets fans in here. Maybe some of the best work by Warriors Twitter this year. This is the Kelly Oubre cycle... Good luck 

Etbd_YsU0AAEGpF?format=png&name=small

Right after “fans want him traded” should say “reminds oneself he’s not the Martin twins”

5 hours ago, the lone star said:

That'd be cool, but I don't know if the Mavs can put together a reasonable package for both. However, I do think the Mavs could trade Powell and Redick (S&T) for KLove, which is a reasonable package that could help both teams. Mavs get a stretch big with playoff & championship experience, while the Cavs get cap relief this year and next. But it's not a deal that puts the Mavs over the top or anything, of course.

a front court of zinger and love would be the softest in NBA history. I need to see it.