NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lakers fans couldn't even talk ourselves into that one when it broke.

We were just down bad.

Trivia question for $1M. Name the 4th highest paid Lakers player from their 2021-2022 roster. Deng that's a hard one.

853885236.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Stephen A is a Knicks fan.

The Knicks have been "a destination" because New York is a "big market" for years. Nets were arse for years giving the Celtics all of their picks and landed Kyrie/Durant, lmao.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Trivia question for $1M. Name the 4th highest paid Lakers player from their 2021-2022 roster. Deng that's a hard one.

853885236.jpg.0.jpg

Beat me to it lol

Lakers last year tried to put in for a request to the league for a career ending injury application for the next 2 years and got denied lol. They met the minimum requirements, but I never thought they would go for it.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Did he get a championship ring?

For winning in spite of him being on the books? lol

Avery Bradley might not have played for the Los Angeles Lakers in the Orlando bubble, but he was an integral part of the early portion of their championship season. Bradley started at guard for the majority of the season and had the highest net rating on the team aside from LeBron James and Alex Caruso. He ultimately decided against going to Orlando because of health concerns involving his son, but Bradley didn't give up on the team. 

"I watched every single game," Bradley told ESPN's Dave McMenamin and Malika Andrews. "I am still a Laker." 

According to McMenamin and Andrews, Bradley was in close communication with the team throughout the playoffs, texting teammates after big games and speaking to general manager Rob Pelinka before every round. Pelinka, Quinn Cook and assistant coach Phil Handy all spoke with Bradley on FaceTime from the locker room after winning the title.

The Lakers haven't forgotten about his contributions. Bradley revealed in July that the Lakers informed him of their plans to offer him a championship ring if they won it all, and McMenamin and Andrews confirmed that. 

Bradley got his though. I wonder if he would come back?

He's kind of redundant if Caruso gets brought back. I'm sure he'll probably go back to an old team though.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

For winning in spite of him being on the books? lol

Bradley got his though. I wonder if he would come back?

He's kind of redundant if Caruso gets brought back. I'm sure he'll probably go back to an old team though.

He was on the team, don't know why he shouldn't get a ring, he contributed about as much as Alex Caruso.

"I watched every single game, I am still a Laker." 

If he comes on a minimum why not? Better than paying slap head $10M plus the extra fees for the luxury tax, lol.