NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Brad Beal is reportedly waiting to see what moves the Wizards make before making a decision... Like bruh the team is already $12M over the cap with that weak arse roster, lol.

Lots of talk about Dinwiddie/Wizards, but now that Lowry to the Heat is a lock. The Mavs/Pels are probably turning their attention his way. Beal is gonna be disappointed in the end results guaranteed.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Lots of talk about Dinwiddie/Wizards, but now that Lowry to the Heat is a lock. The Mavs/Pels are probably turning their attention his way. Beal is gonna be disappointed in the end results guaranteed.

"The other pieces from the Westbrook trade, Harrell and Kuzma alone, would not be enough for Brooklyn to accept a Dinwiddie deal, according to a source." 

Nets gonna finesse the Wizards out of Kuzma, KCP, and Bertans for a dude that was leaving regardless? Almost as bad as them giving OPJ the $117M offer sheet that Washington matched.

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Nets gonna finesse the Wizards out of Kuzma, KCP, and Bertans for a dude that was leaving regardless? Almost as bad as them giving OPJ the $117M offer sheet that Washington matched.

That's coming from Jake Fischer.

I don't know if he's as big of a fraud as say Evan Massey, but not sure how much I trust all his leaks either.

1 minute ago, the lone star said:

Cmon Mavs, get DeRozan.

I could see it.

This was in Woj's Lowry article from earlier.

A market exists for the Raptors to move Dragic, 35, onto a new team, including the Dallas Mavericks and New Orleans Pelicans, sources said.

Dragic has been a longtime mentor to Mavericks star Luka Doncic, both natives of Slovenia. They also share an agent, Bill Duffy of BDA Sports.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31937408/sources-miami-heat-positioning-become-frontrunners-land-kyle-lowry-sign-trade-toronto-raptors