NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

After the Warriors sign Kuminga ($5.5M) and Moody ($3.6M) they'd be sending out a ton of salary. I'm assuming a third team would have to be involved because would Washington be able to send out Beal's $34M salary and take back $50M?

I mean that's not an issue. If the Wizards like the Warriors package the best, then the trade happens if it needs to take three or four teams. 

23 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean that's not an issue. If the Wizards like the Warriors package the best, then the trade happens if it needs to take three or four teams. 

The 3 teams he'd reportedly sign an extension with are Golden State, Philadelphia, and Boston. Boston has nothing to offer unless they're including Brown. And Philly's best package would have to be built around Simmons.

46 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Looking at the Brodie's stats in the playoffs...

zAXOnho.png

200.gif

n8AEJoe.png

WqMyXWv.png

Who else on your team has championship pedigree? Big loss

Mitchell (Caruso made it farther in the Tourney) and Gobert know nothing about that.

Unless Rudy comes back with the gold in tow...

Edit: Ah I forgot about Jared Butler...

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

27 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Unless Rudy comes back with the gold in tow...

Edit: Ah I forgot about Jared Butler...

Jared Butler just carried Baylor to the natty and Rudy is raising gold for France my boy. 

Also it is literally amazing to look at Russell Westbrook's career. 

Dude has played with Harden/Durant, Durant, George, Harden, and Beal, yet their teams have almost always gotten destroyed in the playoffs, lol. 

@TheRealMcCoy

Kyle Kuzma’s SUV was stolen … and then taken on a joy ride that led to a high-speed chase, and an eventual crash. Law enforcement sources tell us … Kuzma’s Chevy Tahoe SUV was stolen somewhere in Hollywood and eventually became involved in a police pursuit around 1:30 AM early Sunday morning. The chase, we’re told, ended with the suspect hitting a cop car, and sending an officer to the hospital with minor injuries. The suspect was eventually nabbed, and we’re told he’ll be booked on a number of charges.

kyle-kuzma-hot-clickspng.png 

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Utah’s chances of ever contending just went up in smoke.

Dennis Lindsey's use of draft picks was historically terrible. 

Drafted Tony Bradley #27 in 2017, then traded him and #38 for "future considerations." 

Signed Ed Davis to a 2 yr/$10M deal, then traded him and 2 2023 2nd round picks for nothing. 

Drafted Udoka #27 in 2020, then played him 57 minutes last season. 

Signed Derrick Favors to a 3 yr/$27M deal, then traded him and a 2027 1st (top 6 protected) to OKC for future 2nd round picks.

Traded our 2nd round pick this year for Matt Thomas, who played 134 minutes for us, then cut him. 

• Like 1