Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

RBs, Goedert who's good at YAC, and Watkins who has great speed. Jalen Hurts not throwing that far down field, evidently.

1167-738 = 429 (63% of all yards, after catch)

429 Yards/96 completions = 4.47 Yards average depth of completion.

His average intended air yards is 7.7 according to next gen stats. Jalen really struggles at downfield passing.

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

His stats have been much better than his play. One thing I will say is that Sirianni for the most part has done really well putting him in a position to succeed.

aside from not running as much as i would like. I'm very happy with what I've been seeing from Sirianni from a play design pov. We've had more players open in 4 weeks than we have had in the previous 2 years.

16 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

aside from not running as much as i would like. I'm very happy with what I've been seeing from Sirianni from a play design pov. We've had more players open in 4 weeks than we have had in the previous 2 years.

Short yardage and red zone has left a lot to be desired so far. Something, admittedly, Doug was actually pretty good at. 

Or who knows, maybe it was Deuce. Yeah. I'll tell myself that.

6 hours ago, Danger said:

Short yardage and red zone has left a lot to be desired so far. Something, admittedly, Doug was actually pretty good at. 

Or who knows, maybe it was Deuce. Yeah. I'll tell myself that.

even worse, pretty sure press taylor  had full control over red zone

4 hours ago, Danger said:

Not back in 2016-2019 when we didn't really have Press in any sort of role.

Press eventually got there

• Run Game - Stout & Duce
  • Pass Game - Frank & Groh, then Groh
  • Red zone - DeFilippo (then I believe Groh, then Press)
  • Special Assignment - Press (2017), various others in the other years.

McVay and Shanahan playing scared always holds me back from holding them in as high a regard as most people do.

Don’t like Nick and the offense being on that side of the spectrum, especially in year one with zero expectations. Like screw it play aggressively.

Maxx Williams had a bad injury in the Cardinals game, possible option to move Ertz for something.
I haven't kept up on the Bills tightends this season, but I know they were in on a trade in the offseason.

Both of them look like they are amongst the top teams in the league, could be big buyers to load up for this year.
Could get something. The rotation of our two kinda sucks, so I hope they can get something.