Around the NFL: Only Commies like Carson.

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

0% chance Wentz plays the 75% snap mark... They will definitely bench him by then. Could be an early 2nd though which I am fine with. 

Possible, but their backups are terrible. 

I'm watching this game, torn between wanting them to lose and being just good enough that they play him enough to give us the first rounder. Going to need them to beat the Dolphins next week anyway, so that'll be a start.  

10 hours ago, Wentz you dog you said:

0% chance Wentz plays the 75% snap mark... They will definitely bench him by then. Could be an early 2nd though which I am fine with. 

I don’t think he’s just gonna get flat out benched while healthy if he’s playing at his current level (not particularly good but not bad$. The problem is, odds of him staying healthy are tiny, and if Colts are say 3-7 and Wentz gets banged up? I’m sure they wouldn’t hesitate to just shut him down and pseudo-tank w/ Eason.

Gotta hope Colts can hover few games from .500 until maybe late season skid… but never totally lose postseason hopes.